Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Yes Skygirl there is a Santa Claus! xo

joyeuxencore
0 11 25

Dear Ex Family,

First of all THANK YOU for ll your heartfelt and beautiful responses! Also for encouraging me to ‘stay positive’…I have followed your directions since day one and am always going to!

Here is how this time….

I am going to send a package of Christmas and Happy New Year cards and notes to Skygirl/ Nancy...Obviously it will arrive after the holiday but no matter…I think January is a fine time for more holiday wishes!!!

I now have an address so if you want to join me please RSVP & PM me...I will PM you my address and you can send a note or card to me for her…I will make a package of cheer for our dear friend...

Last year on December 22nd she sent me a Christmas bouquet of flowers because I was feeling blue at the holidays in my early quit. We had only been friends online for just over a month...

Needless to say it touched my heart in a way I will never forget...

If you haven't EXperienced Skygirl please go to her page and read her past blogs...They are filled with wisdom and humor...You may want to send her a card of well wishes as well…

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/skygirl

Let's surround her with our LOVE!!! xo

11 Comments
phyllis-12-7-15

You and skygirl are very special Teddy. Sending positive thoughts for both of you. HUGS

nanawendy

Wonderful idea, Teddy

GreenThumb3

She souds like great lady I sure hope she has speedy recovery 

Stac2

Super idea.  The sleigh is on the way for Nancy.

Nyima_1.6.13

You are a wonderful friend and my contribution is on the way! Thanks for doing this

nanawendy

Packed up and ready for mail tomorrow.

Strudel

I am working on the card(s) and will mail them to you tomorrow Teddy! Thanks! 

Jordan-11-1-12

I love you, Nancy

Joan_01-02-2015

Nancy, you are what this site is all about.  Unconditional love, and support - and an occasioanl kick in the butt when we need it.  God is good - I have one stamp left.  Writing a card and sending it today.  I hope it's not too late.  Love you!!  Stay strong!!

JoAnne5-14-2008

pamelaine123

My thoughts and prayers are with her for a speedy recovery.