cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Yea TWO WEEKS!!! SMOKE FREE AND ACTUALY HAD A GREAT DAY!!

hunniebear03
1 6 21

I'm officially two weeks in and I can say that I had a wonderful day! My daughter mariah she's seven had a bday party for one of her friends at a beautiful park in the twin tiers!! We were there for three hours she played in the water and at the park and we went hiking! It was a great day, than I went for coffee with my fiance's brothers wife we went for coffee and talked for a long time!! Mainly about our men, and she smokes but did not do it in front of me she was very respectful! And also told me how proud she was! And she wants to quit so I can be there for her as well. Now personally I'm not a social person most of the time I avoid going anywhere with people! But today I embraced what a beautiful day I had at the park with my kids and decided I needed another girl to talk to and to get out of the house! I'm finding out that I feel better when I'm outside! I still are having cravings sometimes really bad but I get through them Everytime, I just think of my kids and how much better I feel now and to be a non smoker at 28 years old and I said I would never quit!! And here I am feeling so good...yes I'm tired and miserable and crabby and don't want to be around D people but I would rather be here to do those things then die from a nasty ciggarettes!! So all in all a great day hope all of you had a great day as well..godbless and stay smoke free 

6 Comments