cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Yea! NO CANCER

aztec
0 24 29

Thanks to everyone who prayed and sent good thots my way.

No cancer cells in my biopsy.

followup in a year with another endoscopic ultra sound.

What more can I say but Thank G-d and thank you all!

Love Aztec

whew

24 Comments
brenda61

Amen Amen Amen.  So happy you are ok.  You got the good news on the first day of my quit too.  Yay Sis!  Love you

molzep

Yeah! that's wonderful news!

jojo29

aztec   THATS THE BEST FREAKIN NEW WOOOHOOOOO IAM SO SO HAPPY DOIN A HAPPY DANCE, GOOD FOR U ,HOPE UR FEELIN BETTER NOW AND CAN RELAX :))  JOANNE :))

brenda61

Your news deserves a celebration.  What a load of worry off your mind.  Sit back and enjoy.  God bless You

http://www.bowstreetflowers.com/delivery/images/flowerarrangement.jpg

gaills

That is AWESOME!!!!!  I hope you can get back to normal soon, no more anxiety about that anyway.

brenda61

Big Big hugs, honey

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2549/3773633187_626848ac67_o.jpg

Patty70

I am so glad.

EllenMT

HAPPY DANCE!  What fantastic news and a big nicotine sigh of relief!  Nothing is more important than your health and I am so glad you got a break on that one!  I know you will sleep good tonight on that note!  Hugs!

Strudel
Aztec - I'm so happy to hear this news! great! Please take care!
JonesCarpeDiem

wonderful!

PG

Bonnie11.3.2009

Oh aztec!  what wonderful news!  Now, relax, heal those broken bones and get back to your active life soon.  I know its been a tough time and I'm glad you have this good news. 

Leeza

I'm so happy for you.  Waiting for biopsy news has got to be the longest time ever...minutes that seems like hours.  I'm glad that your test results were negative.  More good things are coming your way...just you want and see.

james41

Yipee!!!!

Debi12

I am so happy to hear your great news, that is wonderful!!

Take care!!!

breathingfree2

that is so beautiful, I am so happy for you 🙂

onvacation

Fantastic news!  

Thomas3.20.2010

Thank You so much for letting us know! I'm very relieveed and grateful to God! Now, just concentrate on getting WELL!!! Big Gentle HUGS!!! Praise the Lord!

pir8fan

In the midst of our petty squabbles the really important things raise their heads above the fray! The prayers of this group have been answered again! I believe that! Everyone else can believe what they will! I could not be happier for you, Our Dear Friend! The seeds that you have sown here have brought forth a harvest of caring and prayer. You have reaped what you have sown, and been rewarded for your work!! Good for you! Now go forward and prosper!    Tommy

dawn4

AWESOME FOR YOU!!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!

laurie37

Oh Aztec...Thank-you God for answered prayers!!!!!

(((BIG HUGS)))

rlb42

So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary155

Blessed be God!  How Wonderful dear Azzie!  I am so happy for you!  Thank You for sharing your Joyous! news.  Much Love to You.

Rick_M

Great Great News

_m_11

Aztec - I'm so happy to hear everything is OK.  Enjoy the weekend. Take care,M