cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

YOUR MIND CAN DO ANYTHING

candylance
0 10 14

There are so many people on here (ME,2010) and off again trying to get rid of that Nicodemon.The friends that YOU meet are outstanding. Some have gone thru such Hell, like losing families in car wrecks and having their houses burn to the ground. (Be sure to read ELVAN'S BLOG this morning)

My first 7 days were glorious as a nonsmoker once again. Yesterday was something out of Hades.Then I remembered something from AA. My sponsor always told me that YOU could start your day over at any time. So I came in here to the computer and wrote comment after comment on others' blogs. I will not be a jerk anymore, selfcentered or unsympathetic. I will be serene, compassionate, meditative, prayerful and the best friend I can be. When I got off the computer, I was a new person and had started over my day again..

ONLY YOU:  I CAN START MY DAY OVER AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY!!

10 Comments
smorgy8513

Bless you Candy!    Love you bunches!

Sharon

hampton

You my friend are OUTSTANDING! You are all of the above you mentioned already!!! I'm happy to be your friend.:))))

Magstoyou

Love you blog Candy!!!

Keep going forward my friend!!!

Mag552DOF

kloud9

starting my day over rite now,    Only i (you) can stop the rain....

Jaxson1-16-14

Monumental Master you are going to ROCK this quit!! HUGS and love to you!!

elvan

Oh Candy, what an inspiring blog, you're baaaack!  I am so very, very happy to "see" you here. We love you and no one has forgotten how supportive YOU have been over and over again, hugs, Ellen

LouiseR

Love love having you back Candy.  You are so inspiring to me and so many others.  Love you Lady!

Barbara145

I love it Candy.  What a wonderful saying.  It is so true.  Too often when having a bad day we wait until tomorrow.  No longer for me.  So glad to see you back.  I worried about you so much when you were gone, smoking.  Love,  Barbara

GreenThumb3

Bad craves don't last forever just have to take the journey to get there and smoking won't make anything better along the way 

thanks2thee

Hi, candylance......i loved what u posted.....so motivating.....thank u for being my friend....so proud of u and your journey.....keep it up, girl........thanks2thee....jeremiah 29;11