cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

YES!!!!

janiemoore
0 8 23

YES!!  I DID IT......NO TURNING BACK NOW! 4 GOING ON 5 DAYS NO SMOKING!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. BUT IT'S OVER I MADE IT THROUGH THE HARD PART!! THANKS FOR ALL THE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. I GUESS EVERYONE THINKS THEY DON'T NEED THEM BUT THEY DO. WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW EVERYTHING SMELLS.  MY DOGS STINK, MY HOUSE STINKS, MY CLOTHES STINK, MY CAR STINKS, I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE BEEN WALKING AROUND SMELLING LIKE THAT....HOW EMBARRASSING!! NOT ANYMORE!!

😉  JANIE

8 Comments
OldBones-Larry

OK Janie, now you start protecting yourself. You have done a really great job getting through those first days an I am very proud of you. Here is a club just in case ol nicodemon tries to get you to smoke. Keep that great quit going.

Larry

cheyenne7

Woo-Hoo Congratulations Janie!!!!!

Isn't it wonderful not to stink...lol...it truly is worth it for that alone!!!

Many more good things to come!!!

Polynha

Congratulations Janie! 4 days is great, take the smell out of everything will make you busy for awhile. Stay strong and keep piling up days! 

YoungAtHeart

Fresh is the WORD!  Get busy cleaning out all the stink! 

Amazing that we accepted that, isn't it?

Nancy

Magstoyou

Congrats on 4 days, keep adding those days!!

Glad you are happy and I am happy for you too

Keep going forward, one day at a time

Mag222days

lpears

WOOO HOOOO! That's great! It takes motivation and strength to get through those first few days and you did it! CONGRATS! I know what you mean about the smell. I walked by someone in the store today who smelt like an ashtray. I can't believe that used to be us! At least that is in the past! Keep up the great work! 

joyeuxencore

Janie you make me smile! It really is amazing how we stank and how sweet the world  can smell...I bathe my dog more often now and revel in her doggie smell! She probably feels the same way about me!!!

I know you are so excited because this has been a long time coming for you...

It sounds like you have turned the corner from the "I am making a huge sacrifice torture quit" to "not only am I not giving anything up but I am gaining everything quit"...VICTORY!!! xo

JonesCarpeDiem

this is your new life. hold on and everything about quitting will fll into place and then fall away and you will be free