YES you can fix stupid…………………………..

Ms.J_11-10-2013
0 13 131

I think I was 14 when I first went stupid

I stayed stupid for 40 some odd years

I did stupid things and had stupid thoughts

I believed a lot of stupid lies

I put a ton of stupid chemicals into my body, my castle

Stupid brain washed me into false feelings of enjoyment- stress fixes and a daily dose of just got to have!

Then 316 days ago I made the decision to FIX STUPID!

I said “Now look here, there is not enough room in here for the both of us anymore.  I am tired of your stupid ideas, lies and actions it is time you left.  I am retaking charge of my temple and you are not a part of it.  Take your stupid little, stinkin, nasty self elsewhere and don’t ever return.

Oh yes~ it has since reared its ugly head several times but….. The strength that I gained from being free gave me the power to slap stupid right back down where it belongs and that is not inside me!

This has been a journey of journeys and I am so happy to report “YES YOU CAN FIX STUPID”

Xxooxxo

Jackie

316 DOF

13 Comments
elvan

Great message, Jackie.  You CAN fix stupid, I LOVE it.  Have a wonderful day and CONGRATULATIONS on 316 DAYS,  You are SO CLOSE to becoming a 6%er.

So very happy for you.

Love you to the moon and back,

Ellen

JonesCarpeDiem

i'm glad you/we stepped out of stupid and on to freedom. congratulations

Storm.3.1.14

Stupid is as stupid does, and we don't do stupid any more.

Really loving this blog, Jackie! Rock on!

annb
Love this blog!!! ❤ Congrats on 316 DOF (((Applause))) Jackie!
Giulia

HA!  I LOVE this!!!  You just keep on slappin' STUPID to the curb.  49 Days to the  6% Club!

rosemarymom

What a wonderful blog!  I need to fix my STUPID and do it soon.  Congrats to you on almost a year

jacks1125

congrat on putting stuping things behind you, that takes real courage Jackie,  and u are doing it!!

YoungAtHeart

Well put!

Nancy

OldBones-Larry

glad I fixed stupid 335 days ago. Keep up the great quit!

Larry

promise_judy

Congrats on 316 days of freedom!!! Now I call that smart!

XOXO

freeneasy

Guess it's never to late to get smart!

phyllis-12-7-15

Another keeper, love this blog.

HUGS

exsmokerforever

Ive read a lot of good blogs but this one is one of the best. This is the one I'm going to read every day to get me through the tough days ahead. Congrats