cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Wow

LouiseR
0 10 58

Woke up this morning to get ready for work and found on the kitchen table a gift certificate to get a mani and a pedi from my husband and 2 kids to celebrate 6 months of being smoke free.  Got to work and opened my email and got a whole bunch of emails from family members congratulating me on 6 months.  Went on facebook this morning and there are many many more congrats from friends.  All I can say is WOW.  I am truly blessed with all the support of family and friends and most of all for finding this site and all of you people.

The support, advise, encouragement I get from all of you has gotten me to where I am today.  This IS my forever quit and I thank you all.

10 Comments
smorgy8513

At first, in my deprived of sleep brain, I thought "oh, nice they gave that wonderful gift to Louise a day early".    Then I stopped, looked at my calendar and shouted (in my head...too weird to do it out loud) "today is the 11th".

So, for you my dear.....dedicated.....committed......supportive EX sister:

Love you Friend!

Sharon

cheyenne7

A BIG Congratulations on 6 months...1/2 a year down...woo-hoo!!!

I'm glad you are getting so much support....that is so important!!!

Enjoy your presents...you earned them !!!

LAM-Burch

Wow is right!  I feel the support too.  It's like having an enormous loving family.  Big hugs!

cory-3-10-13

Way to go Louise! Yes definitely enjoy your presents! We are really proud of you, congratulations!

YoungAtHeart

Storm.3.1.14

Your husband and kids just scored a homerun. (Nice job, guys!) And you're knocking it out of the park, too, Louise. Keep on leading the way!

Storm (day 11)

jojo_2-24-11

Congrats Louise on 6 months and enjoy that mani/pedi, it's well deserved!

Magstoyou

Congratulations Louise on 6 months!!!

You are doing so great!! Keep going forward!!

6 mo is Huge!!

Mag238

capitalDistrict

congratulations congratulations congratulations!  what a great accomplishment.  enjoy that relaxing time.  you deserve it!

Strudel

Congrats on 6 months! I love your attitude!