cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Wow, I do not know what else to say, except thank you!

elvan
0 11 5

Wow, you all made my day, my month, and my year.  Inspirational quitter of the year is an awesome nomination and I cannot begin to tell you what it means to me.  Each one of you has given so much to me in so many ways…you have made me laugh when I thought it was impossible, you have made me cry as I read YOUR stories. There is no way that anything can top this.

Thank you ALL so much for being here for me during this time and throughout this forever quit from the very beginning.

Love,

Ellen

11 Comments
MarilynH

It's definitely time for the happy dance. You are such an inspiration to each one of us. I feel like we've been best friends for years. ♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♤ xoxox ☺

johio

You truly deserve it

JonesCarpeDiem

Much Love To YOU

Strudel

Big congrats to you!! Hugs and prayers - always! 

sparky26

Can think of anyone more deserving , we love you Ellen.

Jaxson1-16-14

You deserve this love!! You are an inspiration to everyone!! I love you more than you know!! 🙂

John10forteen

Smiles, ear to ear...... you deserved it.

Storm.3.1.14
You show us all that NOTHING is worth smoking. NOTHING. Love ya, lady! You deserve to be honored.
cookie804

love you girl.

promise_judy

🙂

Keep on adding those smoke free days!!!!!

XOXO

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Love you to the moon and back!!!!

About the Author
Retired RN, worked ICU/ER developed RA in early 90's, unable to work because of brittle bones from high dose steroids. Diagnosed with COPD 5 yrs ago but sure it was there and progressing long before. Live with severe chronic pain, degenerative disc disease, had both upper lobes of my lungs removed in 2015. Struggle with shortness of breath. Work in son's cafe as a cashier 2 days a week to be around people. I am a people/animal person. Lost my home and three cats in a fire on my ten month anniversary of quitting smoking. Never thought of smoking, knew it wouldn't help anything.