cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Wow! 15 Days--Not Smoking

bugabu
0 4 49

Today makes my 15th day without having a cigarette... I never really thought I could do it, but its really not the hard for me to quit smoking... I think it was more of a habbit than an addiction(for me)...I just changed my routine and just take one day at a time...... My husband is going on 2 months......

4 Comments
Debi12

good for you - 15 days!!  woohoooo!!

I'm happy to hear it is not been very hard for you, I think for me I just told myself each morning no matter what happened -  I would not smoke today, the days just kept adding up!!  It's been good - It's a good feeling to decide you are going to do something and then make it happen!!

stay strong!!!

ohiosheltielady

Congrats to you for making it half a month already!  And yes it isn't all that bad when you set your mind to it and then just go after it.  It's more than doable for sure.  Continued success to you and your husband both!

all-good.

Awesome, keep it up. 15 days is great, you've made it through the worst of it and as long as you're firm it will only get easier from there. good luck

pablo-andres

Well, Tonight is the night, at 9:30 I smoke my last cigarette, I'm not going to use nicotine patches, or gum or anything.  I've never tried quitting before, but I'm doing it today.  My reasons are much bigger than just feeling great or living a healthy life.  If I don't quit I will lose the love of my life, and I'm sure as hell not going to let that happen.  I know what tomorrow it's going to be, but I'm ready to take this bull by the horns.  Weights ready, Water ready, Running shoes ready, and I have my mind set.  Failure is not an option.  Happy New Year!!!! I will post another blog tomorrow night.