cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Woah...Changes!!!

CrazyQuitter
3 7 109

Hello, you beautiful fellow Exers! Next year I should be coming up to 11 years smoke free!

I am also 503 days Alcohol free!

Yes! It feels good to be completely free of all addictions. I am a very different, yet much better person. I am more productive and goal orientated. Additionally, I pick up skills that I have never thought I would learn! Everyone can see my changes.

I have been able to get onto a disability pension and quit my job. I have hip dysplasia, degenerative bone disease in my back and ankle. Additionally, I have a baker's cyst in my left knee. However, I have been doing music production fulltime even though it does not pay the bills.  I am  currently writing my first full length album and have been making small investments into getting my website traffic up. I also perform some of my songwriting processes LIVE online via Facebook. If anyone is wondering my stage name is TheJuZShoW . 

Please let me know how you are all going. I am sure that I have missed alot! 

BTW: The new website design on here seems cool! 

7 Comments
About the Author
I first started smoking in around 2008 after a horrendous break up. I don't know why I did in the first place. I resent this decision to this date. Now I am free and continue to stay off the cigs! I currently work as a kitchenhand and write music!