Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Wishing you all a very merry xmas

jojo29
0 12 22

& A very happy healthy new yr to ! 🙂

Hope you all count ur blessing b/c if your alive .breathing ,have a roof over ur head and food to eat , ur doin great compared to some who have no home,food money or family, this yr myxmas will be he best, I recived an early present 6-28-12 ,my donor gave to me a new pair of lung :)) only one 🙂 on dec 29th ill make 6 mo. & iam so thankful for everyday i wake up for every breath I take , life is great ....

This xmas I had the air in me to decorate my whole house inside and out LMAO usually mydaughter did it , this yr i surprised everyone and idid it 🙂  there is nothing like having  ur own independance..

Im having company xmas day xmas eve withinlaws , im bakin cookies honey balls more cookies &luving it, this is some of the things I COULDNT DO DUE TO HAVING  COPD!!With the gift from my unknown donor iam able to live again,some ppl dont have this chance. so give back to urself and stay quit, earn your life back w/o my lung transplant , i can be dead by now ,so i have everything to live for now & im very thankful b/c life is to precious to just let go . God gave us life, we should respect it ,not demolish it or take life for granted ,ever hear of here today/gone tommorow.. think about it.. my wish for u all is you keep a good quit goin,stay strong positive ,thankful for the little things u have for one day they might be the big things in life . have a very merryxmas everyone stay healthy , keep them lungs pumping 🙂 Joanne xoxoxox

12 Comments