cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Winter and Counting

Lisa1030
5 9 76

Ah Winter soon you will be over for a few months...

I am so glad that not smoking any longer made a bout with bronchitis a you can stay home, no need to be hospitalized!

WOW!!!

I only got short of breath during a coughing spell. My oxygen saturation stayed above 90.

My lungs...they are working like I never thought I'd ever see again.

So quit. Stay quit.  Breathing is rated 100% .

It's not easy. I won't say ah come on, just don't...dont buy, don't light up, don't inhale, don't  bum, don't beg,  I  WILL say...its not easy. I know, I quit, I have stayed quit.  I had days of hair pulling, screaming like a 2 year old who needs,a nap, snarling snarky comments ...but, I  have  not smoked .

So it is Feb...I am  counting March, April, May, June... July 4th...5 years...smoke free.

Come on quit stay quit with me!

9 Comments
anaussiemom

154962549872333533.gif

JACKIE1-25-15

4years 7months 5 days

Congratulation Images Free with Flower - HD Wallpapers ...

I am glad you can recuperate at home. 

Stop by more often

I will stay quit with you

YoungAtHeart

Did you quit on July 4th?  If so, we are twin quitters  - although I am older than you by three years!

GREAT blog for the newly quit.  GREAT testimonial to how it's done - and the benefits!

Nancy

MarilynH

Thank you for sharing this great awe inspiring thought provoking blog post that I wish had a helpful button because I'd be tapping on it right now but I'll have to settle for the like button instead I hope you'll be feeling much better very soon, I'll have 5 years of Smokefree living on the 14th of July.......

Sootie

CONGRATULATIONS ON FIVE MONTHS!! I am so glad your breathing is improving.....lungs do like air....and nothing else! Every day you'll see it getting better and better. Yes----as you said...it is not easy. But so worth it.

Stay Strong.

jbennett300

Thanks for sharing! You remind others of what is possible. 

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS!  I am happy to stay quit with you, I am happy to be on this journey with you.  Come by more often, it helps everyone!

Ellen

Giulia

Happy for you, Lisa!  Kudos.  Definitely staying quit with you!  Cheers!

Lisa1030

Actually it's almost 5 YEARS

I am looking forward to making it 10.