cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Whoo hoo YAY! Guess what!?

MarilynH
9 20 281

Believe me when I say that if we're willing determined and totally committed to succeed then we will perservere through whatever comes our way! Oh my gosh it wasn't easy in my early days and weeks by any stretch of the imagination there really were times when I'd be laughing one moment AND the next snotting like a baby AND so many times I felt like tearing my hair out or ripping someone's face off anyone's face it really didn't matter whose lol! Well actually most of the time it was my hubby Marks face that I felt like ripping off 😃 he had his 8 year milestone on April 25th and here I am following today! Without the help of this awesome community I really wonder if I would've been successful BUT I guess it really doesn't matter because I did make it!!! YAY I'm FREE! AND I'm smiling from ear to ear! 😁 I hope we'll always remember AND ~ N.E.F ~ Never Ever Forget!!! NONE OF US has ever go back to another Day ONE only Days WON will do!!! I Love moving forward because the days, weeks, months AND years keep stacking up PLUS Our lives are worth so much more than the damned Nicotine Poison!!! We MUST stick with our precious quits ~ N.M.W ~ No Matter what!!! So we can be around with the best quality of LIFE possible!!! The CHOICE is Ours!!! It definetly takes time to relearn life without that crutch BUT boy oh boy it's worth it once you get through the roller coaster ride into that good place in your quit where you realize just how much better life is as an EXer! 😁👍

Screenshot_20220714-074837.jpg

iMarkup_20220714_082557.jpg

72ecc4913a330d8aa588f0aa3fb6da86.jpg

20 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....