cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Whoa , I turned the TV on this morning and Wow, but I won't smoke on this Hump Day and I pray that each of you protect your quits no matter what!

MarilynH
0 9 34

We all have curve balls that's tossed into our lives but we must under all circumstances not use them for an Excuse to smoke because there's always going to be something that could screw you up but be prepared and don't  let anything cause you to lose the best thing that's happening in your life and that's your quit. Please don't let the craziness of this world cause you to think that just ONE won't hurt because you know that it will so take as many deep breaths as you need and choose to remain smoke free because you have a choice so continue to choose Freedom because we can't control the world but we are in control of our lives and our quits are vital to our quality of life ! 

Marilyn 849 DOF 

9 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....