cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Who's in charge here????

bonfire817
0 6 28

So, I am heading from the backyard into the garage and Koda tries to come with me and I say NO, STAY! He listens to me and I was like "hmmm, I have him pretty well trained". Then I am walking around the perimeter of the fence cleaning up dog poo and Koda thinks "hmm, I have got her pretty well trained"...

Happy Smoke-Free Monday!

~Bonnie

6 Comments
Sootie

Bonnie--As the story goes--If aliens ever come to study earth and they see one life form cleaning up the "poop" of another life form---who do you think they will surmise is the superior life form?

patrick-marsh

KIND OF LIKE MY WIFE GOT HER YOUNG THINKING TRAIN THIS ONE ROIGHT!! YA I THINK AFTER 30YEARS SOMETHING WENT WRONG IM PREETY WELL TRAINED NOW!! SHOULD HAVE KNOWING FRIST THING I SAID TO HER WAS NEVER GET MARREID ! I WAS COMING OUT OF A BAD DIVORCE!! SHE LISTENS GOOD!! THANK GOD!!

bonfire817

LOL Sootie, I couldn't remember the exact story but I knew it FELT familiar! Patrick, that's funny! You have eachother trained right? hahaha

onelasttime

Yea I am trained very well by my fat cat and my over demanding cocker the cat is the worse if it is not her way she will drive you to the funny farm. They say you never own a cat they own you. Until I owned one I didn't believe it but I know now its true...ha ha...Deb

Breakinchains

Look at the avatar. Need I say more, LOL?

bonfire817

LOL @ Deb...yea, I forgot about my cat too. He has me trained to get up in the middle of the night to let him in and out of the bedroom...If I dont? He bangs on the door or steps on my head until I wake up. Breainthechains..I thought you had him pretty well trained....my avatar would have a dog LAYING on top of a plate of food with it all in his mouth, nose and ears....