cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

When your not alone

Cindiboo
3 11 42

72 hours have passed! 4,380 minutes gone by and I am an EX!! Thru much reading and absorbing so many of your comments and suggestions, I really believe it's the support here that makes the difference. Many other sites explain triggers and cravings and such, give lots of info and direction . But it's all of you that make the difference . It's not Will Power, it's acceptance of where we've been and where we want to and Can be. Deciding SINAO, be determined in not quiting on your Quit. And all the knowledge we gather . Then I try it where people don't believe me anymore , or understand how difficult it can be. Many times feeling you'll never be better. And I find you!! All of you! The rallying, the excitement, the doing it together comes into play. It's brought me to the realization that I Am an EX, regardless of time, there is no going back, not an option. You've inspired me so much I want to reach out to anyone I know out here, who feels they just can't do it and bring them in!!  Yes you can whn people stand firm together... Powerful and amazing things happen. I know it's still new for me, but I believe any craving etc ...already will have no effect. I'm a part of a movement of great people to pass on the truth of Freedom and rally around each new member until their able to run freely on their own. I am so blessed!

Get up .. Get going.. Be determined..Stand Firm!

Yes you can ...Yes you did!! Your an Ex!!

Cindiboo 

11 Comments
Mike.n.Atlanta

Congratulations Cindi! This is an awesome blog!

Keep on keepin on,

JonesCarpeDiem

YAY!

Giulia

Absoutely!  It's encouragement and support that make the difference.  You're brand new in your quit.  And you're excited.  And that's good.  But  I also want to point out that there may come a time when this early quit exuberance may change.  And just be aware of that and make adjustments as necessary.  

You're doing magnificently and your body is so thanking you for it!   And I'm thanking you for it too.  Because your success helps ensure mine.

Jeff121

Congratulations LOOK AT YOU GO !! It is nice to see someone with such deturmanation.I enjoyed reading your post. It helps me stay on track.

Thank You !!

johio

Great Job....The benefits have already started..

1. Your pulse and blood pressure have returned to normal.

2. Nicotine is gone from your body

3. Risk of heart attack has decreased already.

4. Your hair and clothes smell fresh again.

5. You sense of taste and smell have returned

6. Repair of your lungs have started

I can feel the determination and positive attitude in your blog

You can do this....You are dong this...I believe in you

meWisconsin

Congratulations on your quit. The support and the friends made here at EX were a big part in helping me in my quit. Keep up the great work.

Terry

Lovin_Life

Congratulations

MarilynH

EXcellent blog, thank you for sharing and being an Exer just keeps getting better and better without the crutch of cigarettes, congratulations on your precious ongoing beautiful quit, ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

YoungAtHeart

I am so happy you found us, too.  I continue to hang around to help others as I was helped.  I am not sure I would have been successful were it not for this place and the people who stayed around when I was newly quit.

One day at a time!

Nancy

freeneasy

Great blog and quititude!  This is the place to quit and learn how to stay that way. One day at a time. The good days outnumber the bad days.  There are no good reasons to smoke only ex cuses!

prague

Cindi, I'm struggling with not smoking since 3/20. I know. I'm not counting the days; I'm truly just taking it as it comes...with as much resilience as I have..on that day. Watching TV and vegetating. I go to this site every day. It certainly helps me. message me.