cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

What great friends you are!!!

mtc
1 8 11

Love each of you for how much you have encouraged me to get to this point... and your time you took to congratulate me on triple digit club.......

... I am crying tears of joy, I am  not a victim of this addiction anymore... I have new friends that are not cancer sticks, cigarrettes re placed people in my life, I isolated myself.......I missed out on so much, but I can get it back, not all of it, but I get a second chance........to get it right or at least better, better life, better relationships, I am not chained to a cigarettee or running out to have one and missing out on laughter, life and love.

I wanted to smoke this past weekend, but did not, now I can see the beautiful friends in each of you . We all root for each other, thanks for not giving up on me or my quit,

My copd is  better, my depression is lifting and I am asking the doctor to take me off some of the meds that got me thru after stopping chantix!

I thank God each day for another day smoke free aand  blessings for you each nite.

Mary

8 Comments