cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

What a beautiful day

harry18
0 12 31

Yes it has been 19 wonderful smoke free days, I got up yesterday morning and saw a beautiful Blue Jay in my front yard and as I was watching it I rubbed my eyes and realized that it was a blue marking flag for my water main shutoff, as I laughed I sent an text to my wife stating the same she got a good laugh too, I resumed my day and came to this site to re-energize myself for the day and realized that all the years I had been smoking I had this perception that smoking is what real men do, well I found this site and rubbed my eyes and my perception has changed. I won't go into it in details but I now believe that real men (and Women) don't bow to peer pressure and smoke because everyone else in the crowd is smoking real men ( and Women ) do what they want and I want to be smoke free and I hope that you will join me in becoming smoke free. What makes this day even for beautiful is that we had a EXer slip and fall a few days ago on a rainy day as she got up and dusted of her ego she started to run and caught back up to the train and as a communnity we pulled her back on Welcome back my friend and enjoy a smoke free day

12 Comments
cheyenne7

And I appreciate it....thanks guys : )

Polynha

Congratulations on 19 days of freedom Harry! Stay strong and enjoy your smoke free day!

promise_judy

congrats on 19 days. It is great how our minds change once we open our eyes.

smorgy8513

Hi Harry, glad to see you today and that you are doing well.    

Stay strong,

Sharon 276 days of Freedom

Ms.J_11-10-2013
Ms.J_11-10-2013

Sent you a little something Harry.  Congrats on 19 days- keep up the good quit!

Jackie

JonesCarpeDiem

onward!

elvan

Nice going, Harry.  So happy for you and every other person here who making his or her quit work and sending strength to those who are struggling.

marilyn_marmac

Congrats on 19 days Harry!! Here's a little stardust to help you out 🙂

lois2

oh gosh congrats on day 19 Harry

linda258

It is a beautiful day.  A real man and a real woman have control and freedom.

Julieibbo

Real men don't follow the crowd, welcome to a smoke free life.