cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Welcome to the playground

gregp136
2 14 114

I found the most amazing playground.  And it was right when I needed it.  The place is huge, and while there are lots of kids here, there is always room for more.  Some of the kids here are older, and have been here a while.  Other kids are new like me, but we were welcomed right away!

And they have everything here, even though a lot of the stuff isn't really being used right now.  Some playgrounds would have torn those down, but not here.  They leave up just in case!  What a great idea!

And for people who are more into silly competition, there are points you can earn for little things, to keep those people interested and coming back.  You can even give badges and receive badges just for fun (Google "warm fuzzies and cold pricklies").  This place has everything.

What a great idea.  Yes, the support can't be beat, but you got other things to keep us kids coming to the playground.  And if we come, we will quit!  Thank you, park people.

14 Comments
YoungAtHeart

I think that's Giulia‌ in the middle, MarilynH‌on the right; is that you gregp136‌ on the left?

All having a GREAT time being FREE!

gregp136

What a crew!

MarilynH

Freedom sure does Rock Nancy, thanks YoungAtHeart ♡

MarilynH

Yay for all of us Exers gregp136‌ , life just keeps getting better and better without the crutch of smoking.

gregp136

MarilynH‌ and luckily we all have the legs to pull it off too!

MarilynH

Hee, hee, hee, good one gregp136 

Giulia

IT'S A GREAT PLACE TO HANG OUT TOGETHER - FOR SURE.

Image result for kids in playground pics

RIGHT SIDE UP OR UPSIDE DOWN - WE'VE GOT EACH OTHER'S HANDS!

And so glad you came to play in our sandbox, Greg!

elvan

This IS a great playground, never thought of it that way until now but it's a great description of this gathering of so many people from so many different backgrounds and so many different talents!  Some people can hang upside down, some can walk UP the slide, some can do tricks on the monkey bars, some just play tag...gregp136‌.  you're IT!

JonesCarpeDiem

ccrider

where is the sandbox?

MePlus3

That's me on the right! Lol 

Giulia

And that's me, right next to you!

gardenancy8

Best playground I've ever played in! The kids are pretty cool here!  

Giulia

ccrider‌  The "sandbox" is right here in the blogs, in the discussions, in the status updates, in the on-line community of support.  You're IN it right now ccrider.  This IS the sandbox.  And your response from april 3 is right here in our sandbox too.   Do you understand that?  As well as the fact that you just played in the sandbox by adding your 2,055 unsmoked cigarettes to the bonfire.  How great is that!  You've found the swings.  Keep swining!

About the Author
I am 64 now. Living, breathing, keeping busy, but yet...failing. It is time to stop failing, at least when it comes to quitting smoking.