cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Welcome to the World!

Thomas3.20.2010
6 8 85

Miss Tahlia Martin born 1:40 PM today at 9 lbs 5 oz and 21 inches. I am happy to report that both Mother and Child are healthy! Thank You Lord!

Neither dhe or her Sister Miss Penelope will ever know her Abuelo as a smoker!

8 Comments
Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations Thomas on the birth of your second Grand-Daughter!

Showiestodin

Congratulations Thomas, and family!!! Enjoy that beautiful baby granddaughter. 

RachelMB

Congratulations!  I'm so happy for you and your family! Enjoy that baby!

Rachel

Bree19

Oh Thomas.  Congratulations!  I am sooooo happy for you and I love her name.

It has to be a great and satisfying feeling when you're holding that little person for the first time after waiting and waiting and praying that all will go well.

Blessings to you and your family.

Bree

MarilynH

Congratulations Grandpa, she's a big baby girl, yay for you and your family and big sister Miss Penny and of course their Mom and Dad.

Angie-Lah

Congratulations!!

elvan

Congratulations, Thomas, I KNOW you will love and cherish this new baby as much as you love and cherish Penny.  They are very, very lucky to have you as their Abuelo!

That is a BIG baby, so glad that she and her mom are both doing well.  Big hugs to you and your entire family.

Ellen

Diannnnn

Thomas3.20.2010   Congratulations Grandpa!!  Now you guys have TWO grand babies to spoil!

Glad everyone is healthy and whole. Enjoy!

About the Author
63 years old. 20 year smoker. 11 Years FREE! Diagnosed with COPD. Choosing a Quality LIFE! It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. -Galatians 5:1