cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Welcome to our new Gift..but wondering why the nicodemon is showing himself now

onelasttime
0 12 7

Novenber 22nd we welcomed our second grand child a baybee girl Payslee Jo healthy and happy. I am so happy that I am no longer a smoker that I can sit for hours and hold her if I choose and not have to worry about the addict in me screaming to feed it. No need to worry about the stinch of my body or clothes from smoking cig after cig..wonderful. After 681 days tho the past couple of weeks that horrible addiction has been rapping at my head every few days you know the "your over it just one won't hurt." After all this time I know I can't smoke one and the thoughts pass fast but I am a bit confused why they are attacking me now at one of the best times of my life, granted this has been a trying year financially and personally but I don't feel I have any desire to become a smoker again my health is 100 percent better my anxiety is all but gone my pain is better but there is that little tapping in my head to smoke. But I know I won't because I have to much to loose. Just wonder why it has taken so long to show up I haven't really struggled much since I first quit any thoghts on this?i AM AS STRONG AS EVER . I WILL NOT EVER SMOKE AGAIN.. But be warned to those of you who think you are out of the woods its still hiding in there awaiting the day you are weak..so stay strong and know you always have to be ready to resist...Hugs Deb

12 Comments