Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Wednesday Freedom Train 8-29-12

MarcieWhosoever
0 29 90

Good morning (late) Ex family!

Another edition of The Freedom Train here for ya!

First I would like to ask that we all say a prayer for the people down in Isaac’s path today. Lord please watch over them and keep them safe!

First stop is in Tennessee to get TCBsmith for his 1 year quit anniversary! He hasn’t been to Ex in about 6 months but not because he didn’t want to, his computer crashed and he lost all passwords etc. When he got a message from here he was able to log back in. Just in time to celebrate! Yahoo! I for one have really missed your humor around here! Also, for a song and video that moved me deeply when I watch today, go to his page and click on the link next to “website” Loved it! Congrats dude! Great job! And good to have you back with us 🙂

Next we need to find Jessie she has 100 days today! Welcome to The TDC! (Triple digit club) Jessie is a lover of life and now without smoking her life will be that much sweeter! You go girl!

Next were off to Florida to pick up butt-kicker (Diane) who is celebrating her 50h smokefree day today! Diane was on Ex before and now she is back for her 3rd and final time! Diane you are doing it! Great job!!! There is a message on dianes page that I love and want to share….”Instead of judging people by their past, stand by them and help repair their future” very nice! Congrats to you on 50 days Diane!

This next person is from Texas and also has their first 50 days! Temporary Alien hop on this train and celebrate your milestone with us!  What an accomplishment! All of the long-timers had a day 1, day 50, day 100 and so on! It starts here with the strength we show now, in the beginning 🙂

This Train is bound for Freedom from the Evils of Tobacco and Smoking!!!!

“IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN!!”  

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 ~Marcie~ 

Tags (1)
29 Comments
MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

jojo_2-24-11

Hi Marcie, So very nice to see you!

MarcieWhosoever

http://youtu.be/Us-TVg40ExM   Here is the link to the Video/song on TCBsmiths page. I dont know how to put the video here sorry

jojo_2-24-11

Look at those honorees today! TA and butt-kicker, A BIG CONGRATULATIONS  on 50 smoke-free days! WOOHOO!

jojo_2-24-11

Jessie with 100 days! Nice Job being smoke-free! Congrats! Welcome to the TDC

jojo_2-24-11

1 Year smoke-free! TCB Great Job! Keep up the good work! CONGRATULATIONS!

lindan_7-14-10

Congratulations Diane, so very proud of you♥

Giulia

GOOOOOOD GOING EXERS!!!!  Pretty Milestones, Pretty Quits!

lindan_7-14-10

Welcome to the TDC Jessie, WTG with 100 days FREE♥

lindan_7-14-10

Nice job TCB! High Fives for 1 year of FREEDOM!

owlfeather

CONGRATULATIONS EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I would give a whole lot of something if I could post that youtube video Playing For Change, on my page.....It gets me every time.  Such good energy comes flying out of that video!    Love it!  

You all celebrate today, and I sure hope you all show up for your party today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imadeer

GREAT QUITS!!!

TCBsmith

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, it sure feels good. Congradutaions to everbody on da twain and to Marcie a  big ole thank ya for all your efforts.

shaheen

CONGRATULATION every one!!!!!!!!!!

shaheen

Marcie

Thanks for your beautiful ride,

Carenda

Congrats to all, especially bitt-kicker!  img alt="" src="" />

Ex_Nancy

Thank you Marcie for the Freedom Train and BIG CONGRATS for TCB@1 YEAR,Jessie@1OO days, and Diane &Alien@5O days FREE!!!   img alt="" src="" />  

maggie_8-1-2010

Good afternoon you guys! Hello Marcie - always good to see you! Sorry to be late again. More doctor appointments. This time is was the heart lady.  I  went in determined to guide her sway from ordering a sress test of any kind, treadmill or nuclear. Well she got me pointing aout all my factors. But she did listen and now there is a nuclear stress test that isn't near as bad as the foull monty. It only last 5 minutes and the medicine they put into your veins is different. She said I will feel weird but no where near the "I'm gonna die" stage. So...I consented.  Jokes on me. 

TCB - So happy you came to your party! .Congratulations on a great quit!

image for all of our quitters! 

Diane - happy to celebrate your 50 days with you. It took courage and ofcourse the desire to quit for good and you came back here to do just that. Good for you!

Way to go Alien! The first 50 is a wonderful beginning to a forever quit. Protect that and keep going - same for you and you and you! 

Major kudos to Jessie for making it all the way to 100 smoke free days. Be proud of your acomplishment and keep moving forward! Yay for you!

Applause all around for each and everoy one of you!

Strudel

Congrats to all of these quitters today!! 

Thanks Marcie!

jessie3

Marcie Thank you so much for the excelent train ride!! Thank you everyone I am so happy to be here with all of you. Congratulations TBC Smith, Butt Kicker and Temporary Alien!

MarcieWhosoever