cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

We made it through!

MarilynH
5 6 131

It was a tough day yesterday with my Mother in laws funeral BUT we all made it through, it was a beautiful service celebrating her 96 years of LIFE! She touched so many lives most definitely mine she was more like my Mum instead of a MIL! My Mother passed nearly 12 years ago at the age of 72 she had just had her 72nd birthday by 3 days before she died so I consider myself blessed to have had my MIL Muriel in my life anyway we made it through AND I'm very very thankful that my hubby Mark AND I don't need any smoke breaks anymore because thankfully we don't do that anymore AND neither do you right! I'm liking my quit count today AND I'll like it tomorrow too AND everyday for that matter! I still smile at each and every day WON because it's TRULY THE GIFT OF LIFE! If you're struggling with your quit know that you can AND will persevere through the roller coaster ride of cravings and moodswings AND lack of sleep to get to that good place in your quit where you'll realize how much better life is as an EXer! Stay close and reach out whenever you need to or just want to vent we're all here to help you in any way we can you've got this! Believe it! Vigilance is key to Freedom! 

The Choice is Ours! 

Screenshot_20231103-082351.jpg

20230811_065712.jpg

bf84a919f5a4f070068f19009bb60a34.jpg

Oh by the way my friends AND fellow EXers I'll be around throughout the day,my daughter Mandy  Mason AND I are getting away for the weekend! As usual I'll be leaving my tablet home so I'll be able to enjoy the little things in life which are actually the big things in LIFE! I'm really looking forward to spending quality time with Mandy AND Mason PLUS there's an indoor swimming pool PLUS a Jacuzzi! Mark will have the house to himself which I'm sure will be good for him to come down from the last couple of weeks! 💕

6 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....