cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

We can and MUST keep our quits in TACT!

MarilynH
6 6 117

Our quits are literally in our hands we can throw our hands up in the air AND screw up our precious quits over whatever is happening at the moment BUT what good would that do?! Life happens BUT relapsing isn't the answer EVER! I've got over 9 years of Freedom from the clutches of the horrid nicotine poison AND I'm NOT going back to another day ONE EVER! NONE of us has to ever go back to another day ONE! I get frustrated AND pissed off every so often over different issues that's going on AND think what the HELL why NOT have JUST ONE AND while I'm thinking that! I'm also thinking why NOT have a drink or two since I've got over 12 years of sobriety! I'm NOT going to do either of course! I'm sticking with N.O.P.E ~ Not One Puff Ever ~ N.M.W ~ No Matter what! I'm also remaining sober! Lets always remember AND ~ N.E.F ~ JUST how horrid it was in those early stages of our quits! Vigilance is key to Freedom! Lets hang on tight to the best gift that any of us for giving ourselves the Gift of LIFE!!!

The Choice is Ours!!!

910641842b7f527b2e5d7c796068804a.jpg

b5e76ec88db7e64f94da8f2faecb9aa2.jpg

8a7d50bdd813ed90c611247ac2f6b438.jpg

FB_IMG_1518005894510.jpg

6 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....