cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Watch out for those anger cravings

Angelsyaya
7 9 128

Yesterday I had 3 incidents in one day, that in the past would have put me over the edge.   I was so angry and I even said to myself, DON'T YOU DARE, you will hate yourself for it if you do it.

Instead,  I yelled alot to anyone who would listen, ( TYPICALLY I'm not a yeller) including the hubby, who probably deserved it, because he was bugging me and bumping into me while I was trying to make jello.

Used my NRT and made it through.    I couldn't post because I didn't have access to my computer at that time.   did post on FB though and I had over 50 responses of support.   Glad to know I have such a great support system.

I made it through and so can you. 

Just don't give in, no matter what

🙂

Stacy 23DOF

9 Comments
About the Author
i Started smoking when I was 12. My parents were young and divorced. I would stay with my Dad in California for a month every summer. He caught me smoking and instead of punishment, he bought me a carton of cigarettes and said, if you're going to smoke, you're going to do it in front of me. He then proceeded to call my Mom and tell her. Needless to say, not to be outdone by Dad, I arrived home to a carton of cigarettes waiting for me in the car. Fast forward all of these years later and they are the two that harp on me the most about quitting. IRONIC don'tcha think. LOL 59, this is probably my 20th quit, but this one has to stick. Stage 4 COPD, 30% lung function and 229% air trappings. Been smoking since I was 12. Doctor said, QUIT NOW, or you'll be dead in 10 years. BIG MOTIVATOR. DO NOT FORGET THIS.