Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Walking through No mans land

jonnyfry
0 11 13

43 DAZE.....Booo Yea......

Kickin this in the butt. Big test this weekend was at a yearly event that I used to smoke at. Several people around me were and a few times it made me think about it but NOPE. and ya know what? It really was not all that bad. In fact I actually liked that fact that I was not smoking. This thing or place called No Man's Land. Yea,.....that place aint' for sissy's as the craving come out of the blue like BAM....in your face craving, that little nicotine monster rears it's ugly head, but I just pull out my trusty sward of knowledge that my fellow EX'ers gave me, and cut off that little bastards head. Gone is that craving onward on my journey to freedom. Hope all are well and enjoying your smoke free life.

Jonny

11 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Wooo-Hooooo for YOU!

Nancy

Polynha

Congratulations on 43 days! Stay strong and enjoy your freedom!

cheyenne7

You're kicking it!!!!  Congratulations!!!!!

candylance

Congrats on 43 days!! You're fighting that Nicodemon because you want to keep your FREEDOM!! So proud of you!!

Candy       d174

LouiseR

You are rockin this quit with 43 days.  Keep that guard up through NML!

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Rock On!!  I'm ahead of you and you will probably come across a few headless carcasses in your travel.  Just step over them and carry on.

Ms. "J"

Chuck-2-20-2011

Congratulations on 43 days!! NML is no joke but one thing is certain. So long as you keep your eye on the prize of freedom, you'll do fine. And it looks like your looking to the right place! Keep up the good fight. You're winning!!

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!

luxie

Awesome job Jonny!!!

Never lose sight of your goals, but you are right NML is not for sissy's , cant wait to leave that part of the journey behind me for sure 

Marion

Storm.3.1.14

You, sir, are a sword-slinging crave slasher! Way to visualize and then handle that smoky situation, dude!

ladybug21

so proud of you Jonny!!! you braved the situation and killed the nico demons in NML, you crushed them into bits and pieces and stomped all over them.  you have battled and won and are making a path for the rest of us behind you to follow knowing that you did it and so can we, with no smoke to enter our lungs, only fresh air!!! thank you !!

cspelliott

Great Job Jonny..

NOPE!