cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

WHY

indingrl
4 4 51

WHY does it take so long to reach age 21 years of age?

WHY do I have to suffer more when I make a decision to quit smoking UGH!!!!

WHY does everyone get to continue smoke and I HAVE to quit?

WHY does TIME fly by when you old?

The WHY for ME was the laws and waiting at 21 years old was society acceptance that in my state of Illinois I could legally drink and SMOKE!!!!

I was already drunk and nicotine filled up at the age of 15 years old!!!!!

The WHY for ME in old age is my family of CHOICE peoples and SOME blood family are dying and in hospice dying which seems my inner intimate circle is getting smaller and smaller which creates anxiety in ME fearing and selfishness on MY part to beg praying please God do not forget about ME I don't want to be left alone!!!!

Wisdom filled peoples shared their WHY'S and I learned to look for the solution to living life on life's terms regardless of the WHY from others experience strength and hope and overcoming themselves and their WHY

I have been taught that the WHY will never be answered to my satisfaction YET peoples will pass on suggestions of helpfulness with a VARIETY of choices to WHY with solutions to ALL

Positive solution to change my mindset on negative WHY'S to open my mind to NEW way of thinking positive day by day

NotOnePuffEver is applicable just for ONE day and for Me it is I want to DO this second minute etc etc etc just breathe nope nope nope 

I thank all of you for answering my WHY years ago by sharing your experience strength and hope with having lived through your WHY in life with others giving a variety of solutions to choose and decide for myself PERSONALLY and to keep passing it on to NotOnePuffEver and stay nicotine FREE no matter WHY 

I am  so grateful to be nicotine FREE today!!!

360_F_467078990_pfhnwLYT40G71Ia5Huh7OYEgbSc1Zz2j.jpg

4 Comments
YoungAtHeart

And I am grateful that you are nicotine free today, too!

Nancy

biscuit9

Congratulations Diane Joy on finding your way OUT of this addiction.  Thank you for sharing your story of hope.

MarilynH

I am NOPE with you Diane Joy and thrilled to be thrilled and GRATEFUL TO BE NICOTINE FREE! YAY FOR FREEDOM! @indingrl 

indingrl

Thank you @YoungAtHeart 

@biscuit9 

@MarilynH 

I am glad all of you found your nicotine freedom too

WoooooWOOO 

About the Author
COLD TURKEY QUIT ON JANUARY 6 - 2011 and PRAISES FOR MY DADDY GOD AND THANKING MY MIGHTY HOLY SPIRIT IN ME - STAYING A NON SMOKER MOMENT BY MOMENT IN MY LORD JESUS NAME AMEN.