Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Vitamins/Supplements/Nutri Bullet

luxie
0 6 10

What kind do you take or make?

I make a different shake in my Nutri Bullet every morning,always start with Kale and flaxseed. For example: Mon=anything Orange for Vitamin C Tues= anything Green Wed=anything blue/purple and so on I also add nuts.

I have a phobia of any kind of pills so this is the best way for me to take in vitamins i think. 

What do you guys do? Just curious

Marion

6 Comments
Polynha

I read about things to help clean your lungs so I do a shake everyday after workout and drink it (pineaple, grapes,spinash,mint, water and ice) it is very green because I put a lot of spinash but it taste very good.

agatka79

I drink a lot of green drinks and take Garden of Life Multivitamins, which are organic and were suggested to me by a nutritionist

marilyn_marmac

Aha! Just the lady I need to talk to! I've never had a shake, that wasn't made of ice cream that is, and have been wondering how they taste and how much trouble they are to make. As an example, how much kale does it take to make 1 drink? Actually, I don't like kale so I would use spinach. Please give me some tips and tell me a little more about it.

luxie

Sure thing my friend,

The bullet comes with a cup that you use, so all I do is fill it up half way with greens, maybe a table spoon of flaxseed and then you just add your favorite fruits, the lid of the cup is also the chopper, so you close it up and turn it on for a minute and your ready to go. I do prefer ice cream shakes too..lol.

You can also add OJ or Joghurt, if you use Joghurt and fresh fruit it tastes like melted ice cream..very yummy

I had a juicer before but I like the bullet much better because you use the whole fruit so you dont have too much waste. 

I have a few recipe books just for power shakes, some are to boost your energy,others are to detox, good mood foods and so on.Another reason I like them is that they keep me full for several hours and away from cookies..You know me

marilyn_marmac

You got me thinking even more now. I might just have to raid my "Money Saved" jar and use some of it for a bullet.

luxie

See if maybe one of your friends or coworkers might have one so you can try it out, if not maybe buy it at Kohl's because they take anything back without question if you don't like it

Marion