cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Vienna

kristen-9-7-15
2 12 116

My precious baby girl passed away tonight. She would have been 16 in June.

F94D2A4A-4231-4E7C-9C58-779BF9281136.jpeg

51685930-A7F8-4D09-B571-7C7FA9A64755.jpeg

12 Comments
tjanddj

My tears Kristen. So sorry for your loss of your precious baby. Hugs.

RachelMB

I'm so sorry to hear this. I know she had a fabulous life with you. Xoxo

Rachel 

Jennifer-Quit

So sorry Kristen - my thoughts are with you.

Cousin-Itt

I am so sorry for your loss Kristen, I know it's hard 

sweetplt

Tears hon kristen-9.7.15 hardest losing our animals...oh I am so sorry...she is so cute...praying for you ... ~ Colleen 

Barbscloud

So sorry Kristen.  I've experienced this twice in the past year and hurts so much.  They'll always hold a special place in our hearts.

Hugs

Barb

YoungAtHeart

I would post a link to The Rainbow Bridge - but then we BOTH would be ugly crying.

I am so sorry for your loss.  You were lucky to have had her love and companionship for so long.  She will live on in your heart forever.

Sympathy,

Nancy

MarilynH

I'm so so sorry sweetie!

bd3f8b7cb068eea76ff3956cf845a235.jpg

elvan

SO sorry, Kristen, so very sorry.  Sixteen really is a long life for a dog and she certainly knew that you loved her.

Hugs,

Ellen

Mandolinrain

Im so sorry. Sending hugs and love your way. I know how you're feeling. We love our pets so very much.

indingrl

animated_1583529213765.gif

Kdot1st

I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying that wonderful memories can bring you some comfort. 

About the Author
I was a closet smoker or at least I like to think I was. After quitting smoking there is NO WAY my smoking was a secret; how could it be with the awful smell??!! This site made all the difference in my Forever Quit! Smoke free since September 7, 2015