cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Victory!

daisy6
0 6 15

Wow, day 17 is already here!  I've  been worndering what would happen when someithing really stressfull happend, and today was the day.  A co-working ticked me off more than I can even begin to explain.  When I got into my car to go home, I had the strongest craving to smoke I've had since day 3.  Did I smoke? No I did not! I very loudly called her some names that I wouldn't want to repeat here, had some ice cream & read blogs from some of you,my heros.

Thanks for the support. The next time I'm stressed I know that you, I, Ben & Jerry will see me through 🙂

6 Comments
james41

Glad you did'nt let the co worker control you. You stood strong.

Thanks for your insightful blog

james

jstanek1967

Be Proud.  You are strong, and we aren't going to give any person the power or excuse to smoke again.  Good Job!

aztec

YOU GO GIRL

Whatever it takes to stop smoking. congratulations, I think the getting angry thing is the worst for acraving I have caved becasue of that in the past. smoke free today, just like you, so keep up the great work.

Aztec

Rick_M

Good one Daisy, you were tested and you won, keep it up.

anacondahead

Congrats on not letting someone else decide how you react. Very tough thing to do - but you did it. Ben & Jerry may have comforted you but you did the work. Kudos to you! 

kane1126

You are in control of YOU and you won! Congrats!!