cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Unsure about how I feel

easybreathing
0 4 8

I am struggling right now, and I am unsure how I really feel.  I am proud of myself for making it this far without smoking, and I think in general I am doing a pretty good job, I have been trying to do jumping jack when thing get really bad, asking for support from friends, and crying when I simply need to.

I realize that each day under my belt I have better chances to do this.  Today my mood is better than yesterday, I still very much want to smoke and I swear I have a craving about every ten minutes.  I still try not to think about gas station and advoid looking that them when I am driving lol.

I am soooooo worried about going to my neices birthday party next weekend.  My entire family somkes, with what seems to be no desire to quit, and though they try to support me they simply chain smoke, and it is going to be very hard to be around them knowing with one sad face they would be willing to hand over there entire pack to me, I panic when I start to think about this and then I go back to trying to think one day at a time.  Get through today, be proud that I did, then worry about tomorrow. Get through today!!! I just need to make it though this craving right now, and it will be okay!

Thank you again to everyone who has been so amazing and so helpfull. Everyone enjoy your smoke free weekend. I am sure I will be back on later today.

Mel

4 Comments