cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Underage Smokers

djarmstrong2016
0 7 28

If  kids decide to smoke earlier in life, what are some of the effects that might affect them(learning & growth wise)?

7 Comments
Daniela2016

Hi DJ,

Are the questions part of some survey you are taking?  

If so you could group them all in one blog, introduce yourself to the community, the reason you are conducting the survey and we will be happy to answer the questions.

Thanks in advance!

JonesCarpeDiem

they ingrain the need to smoke at an earlier aga.

KJay
Hmm. These serial questions could be very likely be more quickly answered with a Google search. Daniela asked a couple questions of you. I am curious as to your response. Hope I am wrong, but methinks/intuits her questions won't be answered.
Giulia

How's your quit going, Daryl?  You said you quit on the 24th.  You doing good?  I'm just curious, are these questions related to your quit?  Or is this a thesis or school project your're working on?  We don't usually get questions like this, that's why I'm asking. 

tjanddj

hmm I thought almost all of us started as underage smokers. 

djarmstrong2016
Hey everyone, My questions are asked based off of each ones experiences and opinions.I can't see any answer being a wrong one really. This is my first time so Im just participating and asking questions off of curiosity.. I am curious to know if there's any effect to younger smokers vs more developed adults. I wasn't an early smoker tjanddj,which applies to my question due to the fact that everyones story and experiences isn't the same. Sorry if I offended anyone and I apologize if I don't poses the right format to ask questions.I don't specialize is smoking blogs
djarmstrong2016
Hey Giulia, Things are going great so far.I'm working on a full week!!I'm excited and proud of myself at the same time. I'm 33 and all of my questions are specifically from my own triggers,experiences and others I know have that experienced. I've made my way through others smoking around me,socially drinking and my other triggers and still pushing.. Thanks