cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Unbelievable!! I never realized...

blueinchains
0 9 29

First Happy Valentine's Day!!!  Love you guys!!

So yesterday was the first day in a long long time that I went out of the house to run some errands, and woudn't you know it, every car that past, no joke, someone was inside smoking!  I stop at one place and there was someone parked behind me waiting on someone else and THEY were smoking.  Went to the gas station just after that and , no lie, THREE women were on the side of the building taking a smoke break!  I did what I had to do and got back to the safety of my home most ricky tick!!!  It would've been so easy to grab a pack at the gas station but with how fantastic I feel right now I banished that thought rather quickly. lol

I never even noticed these smokers all around me, not until now.  I feel so clear-headed right now that I am in the process of re-inventing myself!  My husband has agreed to support me and to prove it, he is planning to buy me my first guitar this weekend, something I've wanted to learn since I was in junior high school!  I'm so excited I can't stand it!!!  With what he is spending on this there's no way i can slip up now!!! lol  And now that he sees how happy I am, he has started talking about quitting!!!

I soooo couldn't have done this without you guys!!!  Thank you to everyone!  Thank you thank you thank you! I know there will still be some rough days but I am taking every bit of happiness and cherishing it when I can!

9 Comments