cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Share your quitting journey

Ugh on 5 a.m. πŸ˜‘ BUT things got started early!

MarilynH
5 15 144

I've never been a morning person BUT I always got up and went to work or whatever BUT I NEEDED at least 4 or 5 coffee and 5 or 6 cigarettes just to get moving I'd be sitting outside in a plume of smoke in all kinds of weather coughing and choking and nearly horking up a lung or possibly even both trying to get that drag YUCK BUT NOT ANYMORE BECAUSE I DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE AND NEITHER DO YOU RIGHT?! I've found since quitting smoking 2,560 splendiferous days ago or a little over 7 years ago that normally I can wake up and get moving and even be functional on just a few sips of coffee BUT grrrrrrr Not this morning! It took 3 coffee before I got my batch of bread on for 6:30, the third ovenfull should be done around noon! NOW I'm sipping on my 4th and final coffee thankfully NO smokes are required needed or wanted!!!! LIFE really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand BUT first you must go through the horrid rough patches so you can see for yourself just how much better LIFE really is! YAY  my oldest grandson Adam is 17 he just called and wants me to pick him up at a friends place down the road and hang out here for awhile before taking him home 😁 I don't see him often so this old Gram definetly said yes so I'll be cooking him bacon and eggs plus toast for sure because I always do YAY for Smokefree living.....

FB_IMG_1574342746080.jpg

96cd0aae41aab8333d3af9a55aa30822.jpg

PSX_20210117_092245.jpg

15 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....