cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

miss-j.d.
0 3 45

I am so freakin frustrated. This is supposed to be my quit week. Not just because I want to for me, but now because my sister bet me $200 that she could loose 80 lbs by her wedding in September before I could quit for 3 months. And on top of it no one has faith in me. Not my mom, or my bff. Who could blame them they have heard it before. Then on top of it I think my sis might be trying to use reverse psychology on me and I don't like that. It's like I want them to have faith in me, then again I'm sorta a rebel so them talking shit about me not quiting is giving me push to do it. (I love doing everything opposite)...Anyway this site is supposed to be helpful but at the same time it's making it a lil challenging. I'm not only an emotional smoker but I'm a mimic smoker. when I see other people lighting up like on TV, or outside or even just talking about it makes me want to light up too. I'm an otherwise healthy person oh except that I don't exercices because I CANNOT BREATH WORTH A DAMN. Oh yea, I did mention that this was supposed to be my quit day.. So yea I failed. I failed so bad that not only did I smoke that I bought not one but two packs (buy one get one)...oh yea but at least i didn't buy my normal brand...I bought lites rather than the usual menthol so maybe it will deter me a little more....but with the stress from the end of the semester, plus the norm stressors of life, on top of this being my "week" (ladies you know that I mean) I think that I should just wait till next week b./c pms and kicking my squares to the curb is not good for anyone who crosses my path...can we say bi*ch?... the devil is jus tempting me more and more the more I try to quit, and he's doing a damn good job...can you please keep me in your prayers. I'm too young to die!

xoxo

Miss J.D.

3 Comments
kody
its really ok that you failed, heck ive quit 50 or more times but failed at them all except this on.
miss-j.d.
yea well i guess i can count today as time failed number 51...lol.
tabk
Do not be so hard on yourself! I know just how you feel about not having any support (aside from my boyfriend, but he is outnumbered considerably). I have high hopes that this site will help. Even though no one around you may support you, you always have the people in this online community.
tabk