cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Two years today - Makes me feel "YoungAtHeart"

Krack3rJack
3 5 216

It is two years today and I don't have a long time to write a well thought out post.  I think it is maybe because I am enjoying my freedom so much that I do not really think about all the support I leaned on for my first few months here.

Everyone helped sooooo much.  However there was one lady whose posts seemed to hit home with me more than others.  In modern parlance, I guess i would see she found my cadence.  @YoungAtHeart I know I would have succeeded without you, but I am so grateful that I did not have to.  Your gentle, yet firm approach along with your messaging was very very helpful.  Please find a bit about your name below:

"Nancy" is of English origin.  It means gracious.  A Nancy is kind and gracious to strangers (but I sense it would not be wise to tick her off).  A Nancy has a beauty that is unforgettable and her hopes and dreams become reality (perhaps the Orioles should take note of that).  She is always thinking of her family and believes in finding satisfaction at home.  She is admired for her self restraint.  She enjoys new and interesting activities; has an educated, precise mind.

All of it true.  You are gracious and beautiful Nancy.  One of my favorite people and I am so grateful to know you a bit today and everyday.  Thank you so so so much!  And thank you to the entire community.  (I'm not crying, you are)

5 Comments