cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Two weeks tonight. Thanks for your help

smp101
0 9 51

Wow 14 days. I have never gone this long without smoking without wanting to kill someone. Thanks to everyone here. Your support keeps me going. Feel good tonight and thats good enough for me.

9 Comments
cathi4

So glad you got to a plateau! It really helps to actually experience a stable day! The first one I had was such a surprise and it does just keep getting better. I have 5 weeks cold turkey yesterday and I really can wonder now why in the world I ever began smoking in the beginning!

Congrats! I am proud of you and we all deserve it!

james41

Great keep going your blog keeps me going!!!!

Thanks for your insightful blog.

James

sedwards

Way to go!!!  2 weeks is amazing...we are all so proud of you!!

laney4

Hi Bud!  We've made it... 14 days and the clocks continue to tick.  So proud of us both, and I'm sure the little bulldog is too 🙂

smp101

Thanks everyone. Your help is so appreciated

Stephen

molzep

SMILE!

melissa888

Peanut butter jelly time....Peanut butter jelly time. Do the peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat.  Ok, so I apologize if someone reads this and doesn't know what it is or just thinks Im crazy.  As soon as I saw the happy dance above^ it made me think of this song.  Probably also has something to do with the fact that for the last week I have been eating pb&j for lunch everyday.  Anyways, congrats to you!!!!

butt-kicker

Way to go! We have to appreciate the good, calm moments when we have them for sure! Glad you are there enjoying one now!

2 weeks is terrific! Keep up the good work! Stay Strong!

Diane

marette1986

Congrats!!!!  Keep up the great work!!