cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Two weeks today

BELLA86X04
6 9 172

Two weeks today I feel great but in a way I still miss it.. Dunno y I miss it .. I guess it became a habit after almost 20 years.. Today I’m gonna treat myself to get my eyebrows done and take a walk.. Saved 70 bucks not spending it on killing my health and I can smell the coffee brew in the morning dinner with my bf was nice yesterday we had a good time and I enjoyed my meal I’m not sure when your taste buds get better but my meal tasted great.. in another five days on the 28th I’ll be on the 14mg patch and four mg losengers right now I’m on the 21 and 2mg losengers and had no real cravings except a pretty strong passing one yesterday but I got threw it tomorrow I’m gonna treat myself to my gummies the delta 8 that helps relieve my stress and anxiety and there actually healthy for you in moderation.. So my plan is if I’m still not smoking in October I’m gonna treat myself to the new apple phone since my speaker is blown out.. but I lost 17 lbs so I’m happy about that got another forty to loose and I’m June June 3rd I’m gonna treat myself to summer clothes so if u keep not smoking and rewarding myself along the way I think that will be a big motivator to stay quit I got up to the fifty day mark In the past but I gotta keep moving foward without the smoke it’s not a constant thought in my head anymore and I feel like I can breathe better btw has anyone ever tried delta 8 why does it relieve anxiety and stress and put you in a better mood my goal for today is to take a four mile walk since I didn’t walk yesterday but I did clean my apartment thoroughly wiped everything down and from me and my bf smoking in here everything was black kinda gross but true.. So I’m gonna keep rewarding self and plan don’t smoke and save a few bucks at the same time so that was my biggest motivator to quit and today I’m gonna buy a  photo album and on my down time put it together and I do have a lot of time on my hands now so I’m just thinking about projects I can do.. like clean out the fridge and wipe it down thanks everyone 14 days of freedom and getting to be the person I want to be without the smokes one day at a time and I know one puff will lead me back to where I was so I don’t bother but only one day at a time

9 Comments
sweetplt

@BELLA86X04 Congratulations on 14 days of Freedom…Whoo hoo…super job…

Wishing you a great day ~ Colleen 1205 DOF 

YoungAtHeart

BIG Congratulations on 14 days.  That is HUGE!

Keep going!

Nancy

CathyC1332

Congratulations 👏👏👏.  Keep doing what you're doing ☺️.  Great milestone.

maryfreecig

Happy 14!!! You go! 🙂

BELLA86X04

Thanks and I treated myself to new pajamas as a reward of my 14 days no smoking and getting my eyebrows done as a treat.. I appreciate all the support everyone took a two mile walk this morning and gonna take another two mile walk this afternoon make up for the walks I haven’t done and another thing it feels great to stay clean and fresh after taking a shower and your hair not smelling like nicotine and small rewards along the way help huge gonna make a small reward day every Tues to something even if it’s small as a celebration of my weeks 

vicky_k

@BELLA86X04 , You are doing great!   👍 

Be proud of yourself, and pamper yourself by treating yourself to a nice bath, or buy something for yourself to acknowledge your achievement.   

Congratulation on your 2 weeks of no smoking!   

vicky_k_0-1647964525284.png

tracy0924

@BELLA86X04 congratulations on two weeks of not smoking! That is fantastic, and it’s great that you are finding ways to motivate yourself and reward yourself along the way! Keep up the good work!

tracy0924_0-1647969530717.gif

Tracy🤗💕

Barbscloud

@BELLA86X04 Congrats on 2 weeks of success. Glad you're rewarding your achievement. 

Barbscloud_0-1628944336893.jpeg

Barb

Barb

Snowdoggie

@BELLA86X04 So proud of you for your 2 weeks!!! Congratulations!! You are crushing it!!🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋