cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Two Years Its a wonderful thing FREEDOM

onelasttime
0 10 15

Good morning everyone thought I might get on here and thank everyone who pushed proded to keep me on the right path  this path the path to a better life and to freedom from the addiction that had ruled me most of my life.I am still having problem with the site it take forever for the pages to load this is the only site I have issues with I have changed my browser as suggested but it hasn't helped any other suggestions?I just had my computer redone so I know its not it.

Anyway back to thing at hand two years ago tomorrow I stopped the mad addiction, oh no not in its tracks it took a few months to really feel as tho I had won but I have now. the past two years have been trying times and I have not caved in even once I made a promise and I keep them I won't ever become a smoker again. threre are times when I have that passing thought still two years later wonder if I could have one smoke? Answer come on really after all the fighting to get here you would even consider it? Remember all the coughing I did day after day how sore my back got how embarassing it was to hack hack hack people looking at you I know now they could smell smoke on me and probably under ther breathe was saying smoke another one because I now think the same thing..Heck I used to say it to myself..Its great to hav e the freedom I have found now being smoke free . To all of you struggling and thinking you can't  do it change your mind set to I can do it and I am ..I know each and everyone of you is capable of quitting just set your mind and don't let those doubting thoughts enter your mind beleive in yourself our mind is a strong thing we can heal ourself from this addiction..again thanks if anyone has any help with the site please message me I miss reading everyones blogs ...hope evryone enjoys the joys of a addiction free life....Hugs Deb

10 Comments