cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Turning 30

travelingman.rick
0 2 3

Getting to 30 days made me smile today. It's getting easier. Sure there are days I would like to drop kick kittens across the front yard. I just may have to attend anger management training before this is all said and done. It has been a stressful week at work. I miss my significant other, I still have family that I have not been to see for Christmas and yet through all of that I have not smoked.

There are days when I think about it about every five seconds, then there are days where I go hours without thinking about it. I am off to Orlando next Tuesday and will be out of town for a week. Part business part pleasure so it should be a good trip. A whole week away from the office and my traditional triggers, away from the house and so hopefully it will be a good thing. I will probably not be checking in next week because of the travel so just know I will get comments on my wall via email, just not loging in here everyday. We usually start early with these meetings and I will not get done till late at night.

Keep up your quit! Thanks for all you do to remind me that we are not alone in this struggle.

2 Comments