cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Tuesday's Freedom Train

ShawnP
0 20 28

Good morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free! We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit!   Days,   200 Days or   2000 Days!  More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our   FREEDOM!!Post food and music!   IT IS PARTY TIME!!!
  This Train is bound for   FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!
   "IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!  ❤ Shawn ❤
Tags (1)
20 Comments
ShawnP

ShawnP

ShawnP

Anybody hungry?? We need energy to sing, shout, dance, jiggle haha

MarilynH

A very good morning to everyone, I'm on board with 79 days. 

ShawnP

Wheres my friend, Storm? Storm, where are you? Its coffee time!!! A nice and hot glass of Pumpkin Spice MMMMMM

cookie804

jumping on with 86 DOF. Thank you for picking me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations everyone who is quitting smoking.

I now have more days quit than I have fingers and toes.

ShawnP

Let's dance!

Let's shout!

annb
Good morning dear Shawn. Thanks for the ride, the food and the dancing (smiles)! I'm riding today with my new 14 days. Two weeks! Wheeee! Congrats to one and all enjoying Freedom today!!!
healthy4life

Good morning one and all! I'm joining this Freedom Train to celebrate your smoke free days, along with my 7.5 smoke free days. Yes I count the half day (I quit at night instead of in the morning), because every moment of freedom is cause to celebrate!

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Jumping on board with 324 days, Thanks for picking me up Shawn.  Lets rock this train today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo

Jackie

YoungAtHeart

Congrats to ALL who ride today.

Isn't freedom GRAND?

Nancy

linda258

318 days

wanttoquit21

65 Days Smoke free!!! All aboard......:)

Deena-A-Yenni

120 here!!

phyllis-12-7-15

Good Glorious morning Shawn and fellow EXers. 445 days ago I committed to quit killing myself with cigarettes. No more cough or chronic bronchitis. Breathing easy and loving life. WOO HOO

HUGS

smorgy8513

Morning.   Thanks for picking me up Shawn and providing breakfast, coffee and dancing monkeys!    Just what I need today!      I'm riding with 421 days of freedom.......and they (mostly me) said it couldn't be done!!!!!    HA!

Sharon

Magstoyou

Thanks Shawn for the ride!!

I am aboard with 441 days!!!

Mag

SkyGirl

I haven't had a chance to board the Train in a while, but when I saw Shawn's dancing monkeys?  Well, there was no keeping me off the train after THAT!  Hah!  I'm tearing up the train tracks with 733 days!  I'm sticking my head out the train window as we blow down the track and I look JUST like that dog in Sarah (March 2011)'s avatar!  LOLOLOL!

Is there any lettuce around here?  Trying to eat healthy...  😉

jacks1125

The food looks great, loving it,riding the smoke-free train 308 days!!

About the Author
I am 51 yrs old and live in the Greater Cleveland area. I started smoking at a young age. I think it was more peer pressure at that time and just a few cigarettes a day until i became "LEGAL" to smoke. I then started smoking a pack or more a day, using stress as my excuse to smoke more. In reality, I realized after i quit smoking that there is no excuses for smoking. I am approaching 4 yrs next month, but I still have to work to protect my quit. I am here on Ex faithfully helping others and in return helps me. We call it here on Ex "Collateral Kindness" here is a link to my blog, 1 yr later that explained my trials in the the beginning of my quit. https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/ShawnP-blog/2013/03/14/one-year-later