cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Tuesday's Freedom Train~~MoeUnfiltered has 700 days and Js 500!

ShawnP
2 24 42

Good morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free! We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit!   2 Days,   200 Days or   2000 Days!  More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our   FREEDOM!!Post food and music!   IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!
   "IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"
   ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!                        - Shawn
Tags (1)
24 Comments
ShawnP

Good morning friends! Today i am starting this train off with 1,207 days! I am wishing everyone a fabulous day and Congratulations to all who board today!!!

ShawnP

Congratulations Moe!!! 2 years is right around the corner!

ShawnP

JS is celebrating a special milestone! halfway to quads!!! woo hoo!

shaheen

Congratulations everyone.  🙂

ShawnP

LET'S PAAAAARRRRTY!!!!

ShawnP

ShawnP

Newbies, this is how you do it!

linda258

598 days

ShawnP

MarilynH

Congratulations to you Shawn on your awesome quit and congrats to each and everyone of you, especially if you are celebrating a special milestone today yay and yay again. I am here with 359 DOF and counting. 

YoungAtHeart

Congratulations to ALL who ride, and especially to Moe and js!

GREAT job!

I see there is already chocolate on board, so I will just bring some coffee.

Nancy

TerrieQuit

I' m aboard this morning and holding on tight. food loods great, think i'll eat.

JulieSw

490 🙂

TerrieQuit

day 2

pir8fan

Boarding this Train today with 2013 Days of Freedom behind me!

Everyday of Freedom is cause for celebration! The way you 2013 Days is the same way you get through day 1! You just don't smoke! Because "We don't have to do that anymore"!

pir8fan

Here is the breakfast that I made this morning!!

smorgy8513

Thanks for the ride today!      Congrats to Moe on 700 Days and JS on 500 Days.

Also, congrats to everyone else that is a Winner today....and if you are reading this YOU ARE A WINNER!

I have 701 Days of Freedom and counting!

Here is my new favorite kid!

Have a great day everybody!

Sharon

elvan

Congratulations to everyone on their individual milestones.

frankenshanny

Day 13 and counting.

frankenshanny

Day 13 and counting.

cpsono

I have 41 days today, and I'm feeling really good about this.  I'm going to keep on going!!!!!

bonniebee

I am aboard even though it is now afternoon ! On board with 149 days ! congrats to all ridng today ! A special shout out to the newbies ....Woo hoo !

Strudel

Congrats to everyone! 

summer-07-06-15

Congratulations to everyone. 1 day of freedom

About the Author
I am 51 yrs old and live in the Greater Cleveland area. I started smoking at a young age. I think it was more peer pressure at that time and just a few cigarettes a day until i became "LEGAL" to smoke. I then started smoking a pack or more a day, using stress as my excuse to smoke more. In reality, I realized after i quit smoking that there is no excuses for smoking. I am approaching 4 yrs next month, but I still have to work to protect my quit. I am here on Ex faithfully helping others and in return helps me. We call it here on Ex "Collateral Kindness" here is a link to my blog, 1 yr later that explained my trials in the the beginning of my quit. https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/ShawnP-blog/2013/03/14/one-year-later