cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Tuesday's Freedom Train~~Jacque 600 and Sukey89 100 days!

ShawnP
0 18 134

Good morningfellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free! We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out! 

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit!    2 Days,    200 Days or    2000 Days!   More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our    FREEDOM!!Post food and music!    IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!! 

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!                           - Shawn

Tags (1)
18 Comments
ShawnP

Good morning! 1221 days today!!!

For the next couple months, I will be taking you to different countries to celebrate!! 

To everybody that is here to celebrate........

ShawnP

ShawnP

ShawnP

ShawnP

A little traditional dancing.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USOJp0b_k_g

MarilynH

Good morning Shawn, good morning everyone. Wow traveling through Poland, this is fantastic especially traveling with all of my Ex friends and I must say a big congrats to each and everyone of you, especially Jacque on 600 DOF and Sukie on 100 D0F and to anyone else celebrating a special milestone. I am here with 372 and counting. 

ShawnP

Ooops! sorry sukey, i spelled your name wrong in my comment. I corrected the spelling on the title 🙂

jonilou

Wow, Shawn, I gained 10 lbs just looking at all that beautiful food! Congratulations to Jacque and Sukey on their special train ride today and the wonderful accomplishment this day marks. It is good to be smoke free and alive!

ShawnP

There is one good thing about the Freedom train, you can eat all you want and never gain an ounce! LOL 🙂

smorgy8513

Morning.

Here is a Silver Laced Polish Chicken

And Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Golumpki!

Thanks for the Ride Shawn!

My name is Sharon and I have 715 DOF.

YoungAtHeart

I am so happy to see that the Poles eat chocolate!  Thanks for taking us around the world, Shawn - what a neat idea!

Congrats to Sukey and Jacque as they celebrate their milestones and to ALL who ride today!

I ride today with 1111 plus 1!!!

Enjoy your day, everybody!

Nancy

Storm.3.1.14

Kotlet schabowy    

Gratulujemy wszystkim! (Congratulations, everyone!)

STORM: 508

elvan

Food looks amazing, congratulations to Jacque and Sukey89!  I am hopping aboard with 548 days!  

Magstoyou

I am jumping aboard with 735 Days of freedom.

Thanks Shawn for taking us on a tour od Poland!!

Congrats to Jacque with 600 days, Sukey with 100 days and all riding today.

Mag

Magstoyou

I meant of Poland-I like your chicken Sharon. I think sometime I look like that in the morning-ha ha!! The food looks great!!

Mag

bonniebee

It is evening sorry i am late but I am hoping aboard for a quick ride at 163 days of freedom ! thanks for thr trip to Poland !

sukey89

Hi Everyone! Thank you so much for your notes of congratulations!

What a great theme today with the Polish Fest phots!  Really brings back memories for me of making Pierogi and stuffed cabbage rolls when growing up, my Grandma was from Poland and we used to have huge traditional food feasts!

TerrieQuit

Good evening everyone and congratulations on all your quits. I'll have some cabbage rolls. They look great! Sure is great to be riding again!

Terrie 15  DOF

About the Author
I am 51 yrs old and live in the Greater Cleveland area. I started smoking at a young age. I think it was more peer pressure at that time and just a few cigarettes a day until i became "LEGAL" to smoke. I then started smoking a pack or more a day, using stress as my excuse to smoke more. In reality, I realized after i quit smoking that there is no excuses for smoking. I am approaching 4 yrs next month, but I still have to work to protect my quit. I am here on Ex faithfully helping others and in return helps me. We call it here on Ex "Collateral Kindness" here is a link to my blog, 1 yr later that explained my trials in the the beginning of my quit. https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/ShawnP-blog/2013/03/14/one-year-later