cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Tuesday's Freedom Train ~~Giulia 10 Years, Storm 2 Years & Snax21 50 days!!!

ShawnP
1 26 195

Good morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free! We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

From time to time we do have questions about counting days. While we encourage everyone to celebrate everyday of their Freedom, here at the Freedom Train we count the days you have completed! For EXample I quit on 01/01/2010. On 12/31/2010 I had reached 365 days. However, I had not completed a year until 01/01/2011! Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to me at any time! https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/pir8fan

Now, we encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days! More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!! Tommy

Tags (1)
26 Comments
ShawnP

ShawnP

Good Morning! I am boarding with 1,445 days behind me!!!! The time goes so fast. Unbelievable!! Still stepping, one day at a time!!

ShawnP

Each day is a gift, embrace it!!!

Storm.3.1.14

Happy 10th Anniversary to Giulia!!!!

Happy 2nd Anniversary to me!!!!

And, a happy shout-out to Snax, and everyone who's racking up that freedom!

Thanks for stopping by to pick us up, Shawn!

ShawnP

ShawnP

And some sides to go with it.......

kristen-9-7-15

WHOA!!!!  Look at all these great numbers!!!!!!  Congrats ALL.

I am onboard with 176 days.

Thomas3.20.2010

CONGRATULATIONS! Our Celebrants have more than 12 Years total! That's worth a Party! 

Happier, Healthier and Living Life on Life's terms!

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations Everyone!

MarilynH

Wow, great milestone Giulia 10 ginormous years of smoke free living and counting WTG my friend and congrats to you too Storm on 2 precious yrs and to snax21 on 50 beautiful DOF and to all of us EXers on board today, I am here with 596 days and counting. 

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations to everyone!  Big party on the train today!  I am riding with 670 days!

SimplySheri

Congrats to all who celebrate wonderful milestones today!!!  And congrats to those on day 1 as well....day 10....or day 100.  One step at a time, my friends, and you will get there 🙂 

cpsono

GM all, Giulia-I'm a HUGE fan.  Big Congrats to you and thanks for all you do on this site.  I want to get where you are someday!   Storm-ditto to you and I wish you would come here more often!  Snax21-50 days is an enormous accomplishment!

cpsono

Oh yea, I'm boarding today with 279 DOF.   CP

Magstoyou

Thanks Shawn for picking me up.

I am stepping onboard with 959 Days of freedom.

Congrats to Giulia with 10 Yrs-WOW-Wtg my friend.

Storm with 2 years-WAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO

and Snax21 with 50 Days-You are doing this.

And all riding today with their great quits from 1 to thousands

Mag

anniexhx

hopping aboard with 1 year of freedonm today woot woot gratz to all riding with us today on your milestones x

Starlite

Congrats to all on your quit, on board with 57 day. keep on being a quitter :). Way to go all EXers.

TerrieQuit

Oh My! A huge congratulations to Giulia with 10 years of freedom! Thar's definately the way to rock a quit!

and Congratulations, Storm on 2 years! It's always good to see you!

and Congratulations to Snax21 with your first big milestone! I am very proud of you!

and a big shout out to everyone with your fabulous quits! YAHOO!

I am Terrie, riding with 239 DOF! Thanks for stopping for me Shawn!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Giulia

Thanks for the pck up Shawn!  I am riding high with all the cheers on here today!

Here's to Storm on his 2nd! 

And to you Annie on your most wonderful of Firsts!

And to Snax with your 50!

And to all who ride so freely this day!

Giulia  - 10 yrs heading to forever!

anniexhx

gratz giulia wow 10 years x

sparky26

Congratulations Giulia, on the big 10 year anniversary !!!

Strudel

Congrats to these very fine quitters! Wowee to Giulia and Storm! Congrats to Snax21! 

elvan

Congratulations to Giulia, Storm, and Snax21 as well as Anniexhx who is celebrating one year.

Giulia, ten years and you are still holding us up, what can I possibly say?  Storm, I love your blogs, your photo essays, your tenacity.

I am so happy for all of you!  I am stepping on board with 772 days of freedom!

JACKIE1-25-15

I missed he rain this morning but was able o do my shout ous individually.  I am on with 401 days.  Toot Toot. 

bonniebee

Congrats to all !!! I missed the train early but I just jumped aboard with i think 386 day of freedom !

I was happy to see Storm's blog ,,,congrats  Storm on your 2 years !!!!!!! And Giulia 10 years os so fantastic !

I think you deserve a medal !!! Are you the longest quit on EX  that is  still an active member ?

Also congrats to Snax on your 50 AWESome days of freedom You are rocking your quit !

Legend

Oh my gosh all of this food looks great.

Congratulations everyone on your amazing quits. WOOOHOOO!!!!

About the Author
I am 51 yrs old and live in the Greater Cleveland area. I started smoking at a young age. I think it was more peer pressure at that time and just a few cigarettes a day until i became "LEGAL" to smoke. I then started smoking a pack or more a day, using stress as my excuse to smoke more. In reality, I realized after i quit smoking that there is no excuses for smoking. I am approaching 4 yrs next month, but I still have to work to protect my quit. I am here on Ex faithfully helping others and in return helps me. We call it here on Ex "Collateral Kindness" here is a link to my blog, 1 yr later that explained my trials in the the beginning of my quit. https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/ShawnP-blog/2013/03/14/one-year-later