cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Tuesday Freedom Train!

Madyzsgocka
0 21 30

Good morning fellow Exers. It's rainy here in the south, but that's just fine because rain in spring/summer is always a good thing for the growing things, ya know? I have red tomatoes that I'm harvesting already, can you believe that? As a matter of fact, I have one plant that is almost done. Annnnnnyway...today we honor one person. She is a true southern girl from small town Mississippi. Tammy88 - on your 400th day, I hope you are ready and waiting at the platform because your celebration Freedom Train is pulling into the station. Tammy is a Dale Jr. fan (Go Hendrick Motor Sports!), likes watching football and baseball, but most importantly she enjoys time with her family. She has a husband and 3 children. She enjoys watching them grow, and is looking forward to watching her children watch their children grow. A girl after my own heart. Tammy, congrats on 400 beautiful smoke-free days. Off we go then. Remember, there are over 4000 chemicals in every inhale of a cigarette. COPD is currently the 4th leading cause of death in this country. If you have a good solid quit going, don't let stinkin thinkin mess with your head. Just say N.O.P.E. !!!!!! Have a great smoke-free day everyone.

This train is bound for FREEDOM from the evils of tobacco and smoking.
"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN!"
ALLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Karen ♥

Tags (1)
21 Comments
craftylady

CONGRATS!!  Ride that TRAIN!!  YEAH!!

Dakota_Posse

Hey Tammy........400 days is SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be a great train ride today with all my NASCAR buddies!!!!  I hope Sootie comes out today....I know how she LOVES Nascar!!!!!

C'mon Tammy.......Dale Jr is waiting for you!!!!

Just love a man in a suit....♥♥♥!!!

The Dakota Posse

Madyzsgocka

Dig in!

aztec

congratulations Tammy Wow 400 days, thats an accomplishment

I would rather breathe than smoke

quit date may 5 2009

aztec

Madyzsgocka

I wonder if he wears these around the house? Hey Dale? Boxers or Briefs?

lisa11209

Congratulations, Tammy!  I see I am missing a lot by not following NASCAR closely!

cyn9

Congrats Tammy!!!

Dakota_Posse

Karen and I would be glad to hook you up with a Nascar driver, Lisa!!!! 

Here are our drivers....Johnson & Gordon (Teammates of Dale Jr).

Cuties, huh????

Here are some more you can pick from....

Let's go racing boys!!!! LOL!

Madyzsgocka

BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice23

congratulations!! i am right behind you! 🙂  so glad we have made this journey this far together!

Alice

Madyzsgocka

Yup, Alice, get your party dress laid out.....we pick you up tomorrow 🙂

Dakota_Posse

BIG CONGRATS TAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy

lindan_7-14-10

WTG Tammy .. keep those numbers climbing!!!

maggie_8-1-2010

Yey  - congrats Tammy!  image

owlfeather

Way to go!   BTW, a little bird told me that Dale aka Jonescarp is requesting some heart-healthy treats?????? 

Madyzsgocka

Here ya go Dale

Strudel

Congrats to Tammy! 

tammyd88
Wow been so busy didn't even know thanks everyone hard to believe its already been 400 days
Sootie

Well Tammy----Cindy gave me a heads up that I need to be on the train today!  : 

First---congrats on 400 days---awesome!! 

Second---while I am not REALLY a NASCAR fan---my husband is and we will be attending the Pocono 400 this weekend. If I see Dale Jr....I will tell him an awesome quitter from Mississippi is a HUGE fan!

JoAnne5-14-2008

ShawnP

Happy 400th!!!