cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Tuesday Freedom Train!!!!

Madyzsgocka
0 33 74

Good Morning everyone. It's another beautiful spring day here in ATL. Spring time is busy time, stuff to plant, yard to clean up, and for me, grandkids to take care of and play with. So keeping in the spirit of busy busy busy, let's go throttle-up, and get this train rolling. Our first stop is in Virginia. Justjean is a mother of 4 daughters who wanted her to quit so badly, so quit she did, 50 days ago. Way To Go Jean!!!! Your new first grandbaby that will arrive in a few weeks will not know you as "smokie smelling gramma"  We haven't seen you in a while, bet you are busy gardening like me, but congrats!!!!! Get up on this train and celebrate your first major milestone. Next, we head on up to DC to get 2012_is_for_me - Kathy is celebrating 100 days!!! Kathy...get to the platform, we're here to get you!! You have just joined the triple digit club. Kathy likes tennis, cooking eating and laughing. Let's party girl!! Speaking of party, we have really good reason to party with our next honoree - up to southeast Michigan for budman12. Budman, get you guitar and get up on the train!! After saying goodbye to the community a few weeks ago, Budman writes a blog yesterday announcing his 100 day mark today, YAY Budman!!! We are so glad you are back. Bud has a loving wife, and 2 sons, lot's of reasons, right there, to re-join the triple digit club. Congrats Budman!!! Make this your forever quit so we can celebrate 200, 300 400....on and on with you. 🙂 Next, we go for Rainbow.....not sure of your location girl, so the train will be on auto-pilot to come for you while I go back to the dining car for a coffee. Rainbow is a mom of 3 girls who also has 100 days today. Welcome to the triple digit club Rainbow....come on board and party!! Our forth and final triple digit club honoree of the day is Todd. Down to South Florida we go to collect Todd. Todd!! let us smoke the meat today for your party. Put your tongs down, and get up on the train. I'll actually be the grill master today, as I can make a mean Memphis-rub rack :).  Pockets is our last honoree at a whopping 400 days! Pockets!! Get to the plaform, we are here for you! I like Pockets take on quitting. He says "I've created more holidays for myself" Well sir....you sure have, and today marks 400 for you, hopefully there will be many many more. Well, that's it for today.....y'all need to get on the train if you haven't already because

This train is bound for FREEDOM from the evils of tobacco and smoking.

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN!"

ALLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Karen ♥

Tags (1)
33 Comments
Denise3

Congrats to all.....what a beautiful day to be riding the train!!! 🙂

la2012

Way to go, Jean!  Welcome to the train!!!  Kudos to all of you "triple digit" club members!!!

Madyzsgocka

Let's Eat!!!

shaheen

congrats to all. have a good day

shaheen

Good food are there....

zinamarie

Congrats Everyone!  What a beautiful day to be celebrating a smoke-free anniversary! Protect Your Quits!  Looks like some great food!

shaheen

Life has a big meaning here!!!!!! have a smoke free freedom life!!!!! i welcome you all....

Ex_Nancy

BIG CONGRATS to all aboard the Freedom Train today!   img alt="" src="" />

laura-m

Congratulations to all the celebrants today, WTG!  Have a beautiful spring day!

Madyzsgocka

Todd24

That Egg Bacon, whatever thing looks Awesome.  Whos got the Recipe??? 

lisa11209

Wow!  Great Quits to celebrate today!  Congratulations.

Ex_Nancy

SPECIAL CONGRATS TODAY for Todd on his milestone!!!   img alt="" src="" />

Ex_Nancy

It's called a fried egg pizza, but I can't cook Todd...:P   img alt="" src="" />

family-first
Congrats to all of your fantastic quits!
ShawnP

star17

Yay!! Huge congrats all!!

maggie_8-1-2010

Jean....

50 days behind you  Protect that ad keep going!
maggie_8-1-2010

Budman, Todd and Kathy - 200 days is great!  Have a fun day today and protect those quits always!

maggie_8-1-2010

Hey Eric! I bet you and Mrs. Katie are loving life now that you've quit!

Doris

maggie_8-1-2010

Doris

maggie_8-1-2010

MarcieWhosoever

wow, lots of milestones today! gotta run, not alot of time but wanted to say congrats to all! Thanks Karen for doing the Train today! Nice job 🙂

hattie

Choooo choooo

Whooo whooo!

Ride that train!!!!!!!

Madyzsgocka

You're very welcome Marcie :). It's a great day to be on the train, smoke-free!!!!!

pir8fan

What a great day to ne on the Train! Congrats to all who have milestone today! That steak looks really good!

Madyzsgocka

TheNewMe_Jo

congratulations everyone 🙂

Strudel

Congrats to all of these great quitters! 

2012_is_for_me

Thank you all.  I have a hard time now believing that I used to smoke and then on top of that SO MUCH.  It's really amazing what can happen when you put your mind to leaving it behind for good. I will never ever let this addiction back into my life.  I wish you the same peace, joy and freedom. 

Kathy

bella65

Sorry Im so late to get on this wonderful train ride.....congrats to everyone wonderful milestones..