cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Tomorrow

Biscuit
4 7 104

So.... tomorrow is the big day. I'm very anxious. I imagine the drive home from work not having that smoke. Or what I will do when I'm bored at home and not stepping out on the back porch to smoke in peace. I am apprehensive that I won't be able to occupy my time.  

Weird, just think about how much time I will gain back. 20 years of smoking ending and life being totally different. 

This will work! I am this strong. My kids will see they have a strong Mom

7 Comments
dwwms

Anxious, excited, nervous - sounds like how most of us feel the day before! Think about what you'll do to occupy your time - perhaps go for a walk if need be.

You sound very positive!! That's great!!! You are strong enough!! Just remember, one day at a time, or one hour, or one minute - whatever it takes! Hang close - we're here when you need us!

Doug

Gemj

I am only 12 days in myself and new here but will be keeping track of your post and hoping the best for you on your journey.

Gem

freeneasy

You-can-do-it-BABY.jpg

elvan

Biscuit‌ Good for you....have a plan for what you will do INSTEAD of smoking...you CAN do this, you have been getting ready and it is going to pay off.  Your kids are going to admire their mom more than ever!

Best,

Ellen

Biscuit

Love it!

Biscuit

Ellen. I'm very glad I have found you here. I've smoked my last. Thrown out all paraphernalia and informed family and friends my goals. 

Now prepping for tomorrow mentally. I will be in touch often with updates. 

Thank you for your support ❤️

elvan

Biscuit‌ I am so happy for you and so happy that you found us as well!

Ellen