cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Tomorrow is day 100!

Jaxson1-16-14
0 24 88

To say the people on this site are amazing is an understatement! Let me tell you a little story.

Last night I may have been overreacting a little but when you get an e-mail from your boss telling you will be doing a step by step presentation of your job to the internal auditors, the compliance department and credit administration so that they can figure out how your job can be less....uhhh when they speak of less job, they speak of less employee! So needless to say, I was having a slight freak out slash mild meltdown! 

Mild that was until I got out of my car and an urge hit me so hard, I felt my knees literally buckle and I thought I need a cigarette! You need a WHAT? How about a slap upside the head and I knew who would gladly give it to me, except she had no internet service. But she could see her messages via phone and knew she could get someone else to help me, and that is exactly what she did!

To my guardian angels, NanaWendy and Strudel, words cannot begin to express the gratitude I felt last night when you both came to the rescue.  Many HUGS to both of you!

Now the question is, will I still have a job? I don't know, but right after I give that little presentation on Thursday, I will be stepping aboard a plane bound for San Juan, Puerto Rico! And from there onto the Caribbean Islands via The Royal Carribeans Jewel of the Sea...So I will worry about that after I come back from vacation.

To my EX Family I couldn't have done this without you! Thank you to all of you, especially to my guardian angels! I love you all! Please stand with me and help this tigress ROAR in 100 days..in like 10 hours! 🙂

24 Comments
GreenThumb3

Awesome welcome to the TDC very cool 

moody_9-18-13

100 days of freedom is the best vacation in the world! Congratulations!!! Just keep ROARRRRING ahead! 

Love & Hugs,

Moody 

JonesCarpeDiem

Woo Hoo!

pamelaine123

Congratulations to you!  100 days is a wonderful achievement! Be proud!

nanawendy

I would have been happy to give you that slap upside  your head, so I guess you were lucky I was at the beach with my Granddaughters. My e-mails coming to my phone told me you were in trouble. When my phone wouldn't connect to EX, I knew Strudel would not hit you upside your head, but she would give you the  calming  encouragement that you needed. And once again she came through. I am so proud of you!!

So dear Ang, welcome to the TDC and on your way to the 6% club.  You can do this !!

A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch, but on her own wings  Always Believe In Yourself !!

Keep on Roaring

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

froguelady

Congrats on 100 smoke free days, AWESOME achievement!!!

Have a wonderful vacation, it sounds great.

kloud9

"A bird sitting on a branch...................."     Protecting ya QUIT 4 100days Awesum !

annb
Sooo wonderful you protected your quit through that $###!!! You go girl and enjoy that vaca!
ljguptill

Congratulations on 100 days, and no matter what, you will be okay, one day at a time. Enjoy a well deserved vacation!

Courage

Congratulations!

Pops

Great post,

Shows us all that we can get through the hardest, or perceived hardest of times smokefree...if we hold onto our tools that got us to where we are, and use them.  I am especially enamered by your network, and the way you employed it when you needed it most. 

Awesome! & congrats....great stuff,

Pops

Roxie-1-16-2014

Congratulations!!!! 100 days! Whooo Hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great job!!!

linda258

100 DAYS!  A great point in the quit when you realize that you are doing this!   Reward yourself... be proud... you deserve this.. then keep on walking.  Congrats!

LouiseR

Congrats on 100 days.  Have a wonderful trip!

cheyenne7

Congratulations on 100 days....you are now in the TDC club....you are unstoppable!!!

Enjoy your vacation.......sounds lovely........don't think of the mainland while you are gone, enjoy your well deserved escape (and take me)    : ))

luxie

Great job on making it to the TDC club!! dont worry about your job right now and enjoy your well deserved vacation!!!

Marion

Storm.3.1.14

CONGRRRRRRATULATION ON 100 DAYS!!!! So very proud of you!

smorgy8513

Congrats!    So proud of you.....not just for making the TDC but for who you are.....a MIGHTY ROARING EX!      

If I promise to slap you alongside the head if you need it will you take me with you??????

Sharon 263 days of Freedom!

harry18

Congratulations on your 100th day, you are so right this site is amazing, I am only on my 6th day but feeling and breathing better. a big thank you to all the members of this community that keep us on track with their support. enjoy that vacation

JRC

Congratulations on TDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

green1611

Congratulations to three digit club.

Feeling of accomplishment. Well done.  Its is reality. to be 100 day will give you sense of big achievement, and enjoy it ! No one can stop you !.

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Welcome to the TDC you have earned your 100 day mark.  (((Applause)))!   You are more that half way thru NML can't wait to see you on the other side.   I hope you have a wonderful, well deserved vacation.

Ms "J"

Strudel

Ang - I enjoyed our little messages back and forth the other night - so I am glad that Wendy called me! By now I hope you are enjoying the heck out of that trip!!! Happy day 100 - and welcome to the Triple Digits Club! Way to go - you've got this!

Giulia

Well I missed it.  Triple Digits.  Cool.  And in one way I'm so glad I wasn't here to beat you up.  As much I feel the need to tell someone they're an IDIOT if they smoke, I'd much prefer to just say WAHOOOO! that  they're sticking to the course.  And gald you have and ARE.  So stay SMART!