cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Tomorrow I Begin

dwreck4242
0 14 171

Hey everyone, I'm new to this and I don't know where to beign. I guess it started a few months ago where I got the idea that I should quite. So far I have battled this addiction and am starting with a new approach to my delima. Every time the ball starts rolling I seem to give up and go back to it, and its been this way as long as I can remember. This time, however, is going to be different, because the weapons I need to sucessfully quit are at my disposal thanks to ex. I didnt realize how much there is to this. 

I want to do this for my health and primarily my nephew, hes only 5 and I caught him trying to light one up!!!!! I couldnt beleive it, and he clamed he's been trying to quite(wonder were he got that from)lol. I guess he really looks up to me and I want to make sure he doesnt follow in my footsteps. Hes better than that. I am better than that. Tomorrow is a new day, and i will succeed! Any advice from others is more than welcome! I need to do this for him and myself, permanately!

Thanks for reading,

Derrick

14 Comments