cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Today I made it to a 5 year quit and it feels great!!!!!!

Legend
0 32 55

I remember watching TV and saw a commercial for this web site over and over and finally got curious enough to join this site.  I am so glad I made that choice to sign up here it has made a world of difference dealing with my addiction.  I joined a pledge group and that helped me a great deal to make a commitment to stop smoking and I also used the Ex plan at this place. The people are great here you can’t go wrong talking to all of these wonderful people to help you along the way. Thank you everyone I have meet here on this site you have helped me tremendously. To everyone in my pledge group thank you for being there for me. Thank you Administration for volunteering your time here at EX.

I want to give an extra special thank you for helping me to Giulia, Barbara, Ray aka ManOfSteele, Sandee, Marcie, Leeza,  Jonescarp aka Dale, Jim Taddeo, Sally Matthews, Sue Otts, Strudel, Doreen, Greg, Carlie M, Tommy aka Pir8fan, Tim aka Schwack. Some of these people are not here at EX anymore but they have kept in touch with me through the years at another place.

I’m looking forward to a happy life without smoking and I hope you will all join me.

Happy Halloween to you all.

Christine

32 Comments